Friday 25 November 2016

This Christmas

This Christmas
I hope to get my memory
Remember every moment
God has given to me

This Christmas
I will wake up in God’s peace
I done want to be troubled today
I just want to watch my nephew and niece

This Christmas
I will live into eternity

‘Glowing orb of praise’-Hart Crane

‘Mistletoe of dreams’-Hart Crane
A kiss in the hall!

‘A rainbows trance’-Hart Crane

‘Girls around her twinkling like little Christmas trees’-Hart Crane

‘The jasmine moon’-Hart Crane

Friendship magic
When seeing an old friend

From the bottom of my heart
You are pulling me apart
I’m welin up
I thought we had a spark

Milk tray advert
To be delivered Milk Tray by helicopter
Why did you leave me broken?
I thought we’d be together and joking
I’m left with a love token and
Still doting on you

I wanted to soak up the world
Wear a pink coat
Hair in big curls
But I was just a little girl
Didn’t know life could tears and pearls
I gazed and I cried

Christmas lights
Gazing at crystals

Snow is falling
Love is flowing
The tree is glowing
The wind is blowing

Weather storming
Winter clothing
Fire warming
Dinner calling!

Christmas is a chocolate on the tree
Christmas is a chance for you and me
Christmas is a handful of salted nuts
Christmas is watching that guy with the looks!

Tree,tree up in the sky
I can see 1,2,3 magpies

Waterlilies in the pond
I can hear a frogs song

Red squirrels in the woods
Running quickly afraid of us

Dolphin,dolphin in the sea
I have spotted you
You make me feel free

Rabbits,rabbits in the garden
How quick they are,we
Watch them have fun

I made a snowman but he melted
As I slept he left me
I would tell him a story
Give him a scarf and hat
We would sit and chat
But the next morning he was flat!

Up there

My eyes follow the birds
My heart follows them in pairs

The stars I dream I can fly to
And watch the Hollywood sign

I light a Chinese lantern
I pray there’ll be no wrong turn

Every child with a kite
Puts me in a trance
I want to dance

Eating an ice cream
I want to dance

The sunshining down on the reef
Shining down the trees,the bed underneath

Up there
The Angels seem to care
There’s rainbows in the air





No comments:

Post a Comment