Friday 25 September 2015

Have a touch

Have a touch
Heal my cuts

I chose a star from the sky
It was like a glorious lamp

Our blisses eyeing
From across the room
We have come alive

A tender hour or two
I love you

Know each others thoughts
We all want to talk to a astronaut

The next time you see me
Give me kisses
The next time you see me
Grant my wishes

The sun is
The lawn’s red light

A song
I knew all along

The wings of you

Guardian Angel
I hope you are around

Pork or walk

Too much meat for the street

Find me looking for a lighthouse

Waterfall
I breathe you call

There’s birds in this picture
A song that can fix ya
There’s light in your eyes
A blue velvet sky

I need your arms around me

Every star,believe
Every solar system,see me
Honest,Kind,Free,Content
The world where ever he went

I close my eyes and smell you and dream you
I sit next to you and smile
I feel like a laughing child
So in love and wild


Alone and crying
I must keep trying,trying
Everyone is lying
Feels like the sun is dying
I wonder about flying away
Walking the ocean,
Finding a bay

Poem

I didn’t think it was possible
To suffer so much in hospital
I felt like a bluebottle mistaken for wasp

The voices took my confidence
And spoke such utter nonsense
I just needed guidance
And someone to confide

It felt like everyone was in the audience
And there was no-one there to help me

All I saw was people closing their curtains
All I heard were people shouting and hurting
I wanted someone to give me their land
Teach me life skills,save me from marshland

I felt so unlucky
Like my mind was a pond,all dirty and mucky
My day was spent crying and hiding
Terrified and paragliding

I needed a friend to listen,maybe someone Christian
But all I did was go for walks and
Watch the grass glisten

Maybe it was God?
Maybe he had a reason
But why was I stuck in hospital during the ‘Christmas’ season?

I couldn’t watch the television
So I turned to ‘Footprints’ and religion

It’s hard to explain
Like being alone on a snowy country lane,with no shoes on,no coat,
Looking for warmth,a light,a flame

So many pills and I couldn’t keep still
September,October,November,December
Right through to April
All of a sudden they took my freewill
Sectioned and sitting on the windowsill

Someone was playing a guitar
Someone was playing the keyboard
I had dreams of being a star
I didn’t have dreams of  this ward


When I looked at the art on the walls
Or watched other patients having a brawl
I wondered if God could see me crawl
And hear me call his at all
The people around me felt like a seawall

But the nurse had a lovely smile
Comforted the fragile
I escaped and walked three miles
Got picked up though
After going home for a while

I tried a pottery class
Drew pictures to relax
I just needed time to go faster,
Afterall,
I couldn’t be fixed by a plaster

Now

I feel like a cloud that’s gone around the world
If I take my tablets and find the words
I will find a reason this occurred

Goodbye anyway
You were not my stairway
You were not my waterway
The breeze told me not to stay

Waiting on a carriageway
Looking for a passageway
I just want to drive away
Find a clearway

Melodi









No comments:

Post a Comment