Wednesday 11 November 2015

In the breeze


It’s in the breeze
So baby please
Where do I begin?
All the wantin

I chose a star ‘in the sky’

Holiday memories
Cream -stuffed profiterole
The dessert trolley
A mars bar for 19p in Jersey!!!

Alone and crying
I must keep trying,trying
Everyone is lying
Feels like the sun is dying
I wonder about flying away
Walking the ocean,finding a bay

Walk or pork

Too much meat for the street

Find me looking for a lighthouse

Goodbye anyway
You were not my stairway
You were not my waterway
The breeze told me,don’t stay

Waiting on a carriage way
Looking for a passageway
I just want to drive away
Find a clearway

Melodi

Rainwater coming down the window
Let’s draw a rainbow

Leaves like flames like moving flames

‘A warm blue day’-Stephanie Norgate

Holidays
Free shampoo with a view!!

In Autumn leaves and birds

It was comets,eclipses,electrical storms

A fairy in my hand
Santa at Lapland

Holidays
A curious return

Crimson florets
The best fireplace

To my very lips
A cocktail and a tropical bay

A lolly pop

Asparkle
Poetical

‘To the word God’-Vladimir Nabokov

‘The mellow moon’-Vladimir Nabokov

‘A water lily in her curls’-Vladimir Nabokov

Smiling,
Beautiful now

I wish I had a piano
And homemade gelato!

A golden toy
But a heart alone

‘There sparkles a fountain harmonious and high’-Vladimir Nabokov

‘The sky all hushed’
‘A layer of golden dust’-Vladimir Nabokov

Looking for a creative volunteer

‘The magic flame’-Vladimir Nabokov

‘The white piano’s sheen’-Vladimir Nabokov

Verse making
I lie in bed and write

Writing poems to experience tender

A childhood of pink smiles

Kitchenette

Trees and hearts
I feel your heart

A melodic fall
Falling for a musician

A photography dreamer
Taking pictures of trees and hearts

From brook to brook we travelled
There was a rhythmic mist

I took duck lane (over-eating)

In the clouds with cherubim

The pendant dropped between her breasts
It was like scenery from heaven

Be sweet to me
When I am most melancholy

Autumn beauty red and copper leaves
Birds in nests are so naïve

No reason not to reach

‘The sea’s lips’-T.S.Eliot

A velvet hand at the piano

Waterfall
I breathe you call

There’s birds in this picture
A song that can fix ya
There’s light in your eyes
A blue velvety sky
I need your arms around me

Every star,believe me
Every solar system
Honest,kind,free,content
The world wherever he went

I close my eyes and smell you,
Dream you
I sit next to you and smile
I feel like a laughing child
So in love and wild

A ‘Possible land’

I wish I was sitting down to tea
Under a sunset
Peachy light in your eyes
Watching the tide
The beachy life

‘Love is what it’s all about’-Paul Durcan

A purple shore in that opal

Florists of intricate wonder
Very beautiful
Those opals,those eyes

‘Merry’ fashion (Christmas fashion)




No comments:

Post a Comment