Wednesday 11 November 2015

Night Walk

I dreamed
We went on a night walk
You selflessly gave me your coat
I dreamed of someone to help me
Grow and love
Watch the stars and macaroon above
You warmed up my hands
And your heart and love sang
I dreamed you reached for a star
And put it on my finger

I dreamed you led me to your sanctum
And filled the bed with blossom
The air was scented with love
As we looked for planets above
We fell into bed like Niagara falls
Like a harmony of singing angels

You took off my clothes romantically
You kissed me all over perfectly
Then we just lay there holding hands
Smiling and dreaming of together land
All your wishes and lonely plans
I dreamed I would take you to the sun
And make you my husband

On our night walk
We would talk of the stars and their mystery
We would talk of love and its history
Then we would go for ice cream
And smile with every lick
Our eyes would go cherubic

A magical shooting star
A castle is not far
If we were near the ocean
Each wave would be my return
Each wave would soothe the burn

If we were in the city
Looking at buildings,tall and majestic
Soaking in the lights
Each silhuette would make me dream of you
A sunset and a table for two

If we were in the country
And the clouds were all a flurry
If we were in the countryside
I would throw stones on the lakeside
Warm up by a fire by your side



If you were just walking me home
Or time travelling to Rome
I would remember your human kindness
And spellbind us

Night Walk

Even though you lived next door
You walked me home to kiss amore
The sky bared witness,like it was Christmas
And I’m sure the Angels were smiling

You passed me a sweet and I closed my eyes
Dreamed of a tree-house up high high
If I ever was lost,you told me you would find me
If I ever was sad,you told me you would be there

Wearing a black evening gown with diamontes
You shouted ‘I love you’ to my bedroom window
I shouted ‘I love you back’ to you in a tuxedo

Night Walk

We thought of going on a night walk
Instead we had a night pillow talk
We thought of going on a night walk
Instead we had a bath soak!!

After all it was winter and cold
Snow and rain can be romantic
But so can a love story like Titanic
Holding each other and watching a film
After collecting the kindling

Why go out on a Night Walk?
You could find a spot and
Get under a blanket
Watch the stars as you have a smoke,
And the sky?Just thank it!!

I remember going on a Night Walk as a child
I went to the corner shop in my pjs to buy
A curly whirly!!!

Bringer of peace

I need a letter
I need a protector

I have nothing

No man,no child
No friends,no mind
I need to meet someone kind
Someone that gives me all their time
Why is God leaving me alone?
I make a wish with a wishbone


I have nothing

No home to feel safe in
No home to stay in
No car to drive and escape my life
No truth
People are lying and I am crying

I have nothing

No clothes that fit me
No photographs that I like
No one to commit me
I hate mirrors,
I want to be star-gem like

I have everything

I have food,water and somewhere warm
I can lie in bed and listen to a passing storm
I have a job.a film on the go and toffee popcorn!!

I have everything

I have parents that love me and are together
I have a niece and nephew I will love forever
My sister and brother inspire me
They work so hard,
They put fire in me

I have everything

I have words and a imagination
I have music and notation
I dream of love and creation

I have everything

It’d raining outside but
I have a hot water bottle
It’s cold and windy outside but
I’m drinking hot chocolate and
Eating waffles!!

I have everything
I have my heart

I have tears when I watch movies
I have tears when I watch children in need
I have tears when I watch long lost families
I have tears when I watch Africa in fear

When my eyes fall
And I’m still holding my pad
Would you give me a call
And tell me I’m not mad

Idea ‘FavBook’
Website that discusses the book charts






No comments:

Post a Comment