Wednesday 11 November 2015

Sat in the library


Sat in the library,reading poetry
Thinking how you lie to me
Keep me in secrecy
Please be real and everly

Rounders at primary school
A catch of happiness

‘The lamp’s glitter’-John Manifold

Arms reaching out in an audience
Give me confidence

I imagine being an insect and seeing
Buttercups in the sky

O Valiant heart

Memory

The sun,wind and beach
Running after a beach ball

Gazing down at the water on Preston docks
I remember the kissing

Some people want you to cry
Some people want you to smile at the sky
I love people that tell you to try
That tell you to dream.not die

The stars and the paintbrush
I would start with orion’s belt

My heart a waterfall
As big as Niagara

Looking for the best connection

Poems echoed to represent voices

The fish are gliding
The treasure is hiding

Inspiring
Don’t hate me

My heart with every word
My soul with every flying bird
My dream of climbing one more stair

I want to pick some fruit
Travel on a beautiful route
Find my soul mate and
Read my favourite book
I am blowing heart bubbles

Summer,sunlight and petal
To kiss,
Nightly with stars

‘The lantern of his world’-Wendell Berry

Thankyou God
The gift of singing

‘Illumination of a passage’-Wendell Berry

‘Love the Lord
Love the World’-Wendell Berry

A fire
A choir
In winter

Mr and Mrs
Embrace with kisses

A moment of song sharing

Sweet beats touched the world
Said the DJ

In the joy of being with you

‘The sunshine bathes in clouds of many hues’-John Clare

The gaze of each other
Lightened the room

The heart of ever-returning love

A lone flower
I need to be

‘Butterflies at play’-Harold Monro

Rock pools glittered in the sun
‘With heaven’s collected tear’s’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

‘Prophet harmony of leaves’-George Meredith

Birds anthem to the sky
Take me
Where the lavender fields are

Is it like love?
Will it last forever?

‘The kite
Fallen to earth,
It has no spirit’-Kuborita

I dream of echoing truth

I dream of a perfect waking

‘Summer is coming,
Summer is coming
I know it,I know it,I know it
Light again,leaf again,life again,love again’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

Writes you
Excites you

His hot embrace
Like a fireplace

His hot embrace
His gorgeous face

Let’s run on the path to the sea

Haiku

‘The old pond
A frog jumps in-
The sound of water’-Anon

‘The October wind
Blows leaves down
The empty street’-Anon

‘Morning mist
A dampness
On the peach fuzz’-Donna Ferrell

To reach the raspberries
(Have a healthy diet)

‘Flower-spark’-Jack Lindsay

‘Star-blossom’-Jack Lindsay

The arch of peace’-Jack Lindsay

‘A dew of song’-Jack Lindsay

‘Widening world of action’-Jack Lindsay

‘Flowerbells of dew’-Jack Lindsay

‘The small flame of love’-Jack Lindsay

To write about love
I need to see the stars above
I need to see the sunset
And the shadow of a dove
I need to be rescued from the mud

To write about love
I need you to be good
I need you to be sweet  and kind
And share our little rug

To write about love
I need to be understood

No comments:

Post a Comment