Wednesday 11 November 2015

I wondered

I wondered what it would be like
To be kissed at school
In the swimming bathes
I hated walking to the pool
I was a fool to think
I could deal with the ridicule

The way her curls fell
Blowing on the carousel

The strength of his arms
Soothing as psalms

Love does not require modals looks

Blowtorched
Never had the sun

I rest my head on your shoulder
But you seem colder
I think there’s a wall there

I go to bed but you don’t come to me
I put my head on the pillow sleepily

The truth is I am not the one
Or you would spend all your time holding on

I want some magic

You say you love me
But you put her above me
I feel like you’ve robbed me
Of my heart

You go ahead and write me
But when we are together
You fight me

The Beatwells

Greggs cream-filled ice Belgium bun

I want

Classic Love

Letters sealed with red wax
To watch me with love like I’m a acrobat

Romantic Love

Flowers and hours of his love
Travelling miles
With the scent of good

Teen Love

Romeo and Juliet
Kissing on the balcony
It seems so perfect,
Acting like an idiot
Or coming to the rescue on a chariot

Break Up Love

You love me.you date me
You loathe me,you hate me

You flirt and I feel like dirt

I need simple happiness
I need to feel like I am ‘the best’

‘Poetry clothing’

‘Poetry potion’

Another love?
It would totally crush her
Why do we always suffer?

We surrender to a pretender

Feel like he was wearing a mask

The Touch Of

Blue velvet
A warm rug by the fire
His satin hair
I woke to desire

His perfect skin
Soft like the bow of a violin
Or the breast of a robin

The trunk of a haunted tree
I agree my legs are too roundly

‘Light the candles of my eye’s’-Maurice Kilwein Guevara

Halloween

The candy maker
A smile of the pumpkin

‘The footstep of death is near’-Thomas Moore

‘The meteor spark’-Thomas Moore

‘Cooing all together’-Christina Rossetti

‘Song of the witches’ -William Shakespeare

‘Double,double toil and trouble
Fire burn and caldron bubble,
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake
Eye if newt and toe of frog
Wool of bat and tongue of dog
Adders fork and blind-worms sting,
Lizards leg and howlet’s wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble

Double,double toil and trouble,
Fire burn and caldron bubble,
Cool it with a baboon’s blood
Then the charm is firm and good’

‘The dove of my eyes’-Nandini Sahu

The desire of a heaven
Too many poems have been unpenned

At this brook,I will look
At the stream and

Touch the flaming moon

Volcanic

Nice warm springs
But then the mountain sings

Woodland

I would watch him chop the wood
While collecting fruit for an English pud!!

‘A good cry’ that is what they say

‘Words,kisses,looks,fragrances,caress.youth’-Nandini Sahu

Here’s a thought,dreaming eyes

The Sun

‘In golden swirling mist’-Nandini Sahu

The world livable?
The planet needs to be greener

‘Spiraling to the sun’-Nandini Sahu

Rainbow
Fill my world

‘I am a night person,there is a night motif in me’-Nandini Sahu

‘I love the blue,the all encompassing blue’-Nandini Sahu
Said the curious baby








No comments:

Post a Comment