Friday 25 September 2015

Sweet as

Sweet as honey and home

Typing under purple clouds
Typing under the stars

‘Of a jet in an empty sky’-Gillian Clarke

Chapel air
God is there
The doves are in prayer
Saving ya!!!

‘A thrush sings and the daffodils are flame’-Gillian Clarke

Storm of life
Relighted

‘Where there is love the heart is light
Where there is love the day is bright’-Helen Steiner Rice

Spirit strong
God’s beautiful plan

‘To kiss the children -like the lighting of a candle’-Selima Hill

‘The placidity of milk’-Liz Lochhead

Clouds of chaos
Where is the boss?

Expression for depression

The touch of his hand
Spiritual strength

Enchantment and romance
Meeting in the back garden

‘The valley sparkled with diamonds of dew’-Helen Steiner Rice

‘The sunshine of love inside’-Helen Steiner Rice

‘Silently the green leaves grow
In silence fall the soft white snow
Silently the flowers bloom
In silence sunshine fills the room’-Helen Steiner Rice

Hurt heart
You have the wings that can lift me

Inner peace from God alone

‘The fortress of peace is within’-Helen Steiner Rice
‘A small childs shining eyes’-Helen Steiner Rice

Charming
Touching flowers

Wild wood and a picture book

The fire rose
Beauty in poems

Shimmering
Beaming
Velvet hour

We will prevail,
In love

Sun strong
I long for the beach
Polishing this wooden table
Made from a beech

‘Beach gemmed with pebbles’-Propertius

‘The late-night torches’-Propertius

Romantic verse and men of notes

‘The sacred way’-Propertius

‘Her eyes,twin torches’-Propertius

I pine away alone in my bed but it is a faithful bed

‘Heaven,said I
Send the best’-Stevie Smith

‘The adorable lake’-Stevie Smith

‘My heart with love’-Stevie Smith

Sweet dove
Smile of grace
Give me a big kiss

‘It can be heavenly’-Stevie Smith

‘Come,love of God’-Stevie Smith

A child asked
‘How good it is to love’?

‘Smiles of the stars’-Charles Madge

Festival joy

‘Miniature emerald grapes’-Geoffrey Grigson

A refreshing giver

Waiting for the piano-tuner

We will shine through the woods

The beauty of dreaming on the
Refreshing river

You say your speech
And then I reach
I go back to the beach

‘Old leaves turn to lace’-Hugh Sylces Davies

‘Birds in the pattern of a constellation’-Roy Fuller

‘The strength of the collective man’-W.H.Auden

I like you
I write you
I love you
I fight you

Imagine
Surely kissed

Movie cry

Light the match
Make a fire
Make me ember
Don’t be a lyer

I write a tune
Spray perfume
I see the moon in your eyes
All inhibition dies

The poets ocean
A floating mystic scroll

Sitting down
The glow of refreshing wine

A poet for companionship

If there was another solar system
I would wish them ….your heart

Everyday is heart moving
And you keep proving your love
Everyday I hope the truth does win
And your faithful as a cub

‘Galaxies of light’-Robinson Jeffers

‘The glow of dawn’-Robinson Jeffers

‘Bright heaven of song’-Geoffrey Johnson













No comments:

Post a Comment