Friday 28 August 2015

Bird sounds of daybreak

Bird sounds of daybreak

Like the sun
The night embraces
Kisses tenderly

‘The solitude and the rain,and the roads’-Vladimir Mayakousky

Happy as embers

‘Socks as soft as rabbits’-Pablo Neruda

‘A butterfly flew from our hearts’-Odysseas Elytis

Exciting hearts
Exciting arts

‘Warm and aromatic-street musicians’-Camilo Jose Cela

‘Imprints of my loneliness’-Anna Kamienska

I love to watch a baby playing
I love to watch a child sleighing

Olympic ribbon round my neck

‘Her gaze in chocolate’-Viteslav Nezual

Red apple,my heart of song

‘My heart beats with the stars’-Nazim Hikmet

Church

Sunlit words for a friend of hope

Hair sparkle

Shirts of happiness on the washing line
Smelling like the coastline

‘The sound of dancing’-Miroslav Holus
Tell me
Fairytales and Legends
The one with the unicorn

We light each other up
The way of love

‘It snows because the door to heaven is open’-Pablo Medina

‘Constellations in an ocean’-Minaloy

Warm touches of the sun
The pouring of butterscotch
We walk along the beach
And sky watch

The tragedy (to be worked on)

‘My eyes kiss your face’-Solveig Von Schoultz

Endlessly and forever
Will you be my protector?

Fish -individuality

Pretty dance song
Strong

Lovely charming youth
Truth

Moon poem Moon watch

‘Bright field in the morning
Moon and sun in a kiss’-Carlyle Reedy

God,
Brilliant with torches

‘Feeling,thinking,seeing
Love me in full being’-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

‘Songs of beach pebbles running
After the sea’-Audre Lorde

Years to heal
And feel normal

Passions and sensations
Big long conversations

Far in the trees

I echo less and less

‘All the pain of history just blows away’-Lee Harwood

Freckles

‘Speckled with stars’-Gavin Stellata

Despite the snow
We will touch and we will know

Literature ,love and literature

My first thoughts on university?
What will be my survival on arrival?

When people do not help themselves
They will go their ghostly way

A-combing of her hair
Perfume in the air

‘Apples falling like great drops of dew’-D.H.Lawrence

‘That chord within my head
Sweet as starlight’-Norman Nicholson

‘My hearts wild crying’- Herbert Palmer

Counselling sessions
Agreeably
A time of tears

‘The everywhere of grief’-George Baker

‘In a cave fluttering’-Robert Bridges

‘The public heart be at’-W.S.Graham

‘Let’s to music’-Ezra Pound

‘Flowers in my breast  all fresh’-Herbert Read

Thoughtful bird

Thoughtful bird
Where have your been?
You look so pretty in
This summer scene

Thoughtful bird
Where will you go?
When the sun stops shining
And the winds do blow?

Your nest is so small and delicate
You feed your young affectionate

It’s every worm from the ground
Every tweet, every sound
Every nest that is found
I share with you

Last night

Last night I killed myself
Felt all my body melt
Those pills just didn’t help
The voices were like bees flying
Round in my head

Just a few drops of water
Could take it all away
Take away the permanent railings
I hold on to in despair

‘Your body is stars whose million glitter here’-Stephen Spender

‘Shall I write pretty poetry
Controlled by ordered sense in me
With an old choice of figure and of word,
So call my soul a nestling bird’-Anna Wickham

‘This dream itself had all my thought and love’-W.B.Yeats

Waiting for the one
Imagining the fun
Don’t hand me a gun
I’ll go for a run

It’s raining outside
But I am comforted
I am warm and waiting
For my true love

















No comments:

Post a Comment