Friday 28 August 2015

Come on song

Come on song
Please come along
Before my hearts stops
From eating all wrong

Fat
Tick -tock they all mock
A horrible day
A beautiful day
A horrible day
I hate what they say
I hate what I weigh

For the heart

Being alone
I am in tears of emotion
Life is no good without you there
Every morning I say my prayer

A home and a band

L.O.V.E.
That’s what I feel when your kissing me

Hand me a watering can
And I will dream about the land
Sharing a campervan
Or a picnic with croissants,butter and jam

Summer

The smell of grass
The smell of clothes on the line drying fast

The cool grass under my feet
As the sweet little birds meet

I wish for a thousand stars
I wish for a thousand kisses

The sound of the ocean
The smell of sun lotion
An extra big portion ice cream!!

The One

Your smile moves me
Your compassion moves me
And the way you laugh

You save my life and make it right

Just be kind

Now is the time
I look up at the stars and I want to climb
I am watching for a sign

They say love is blind
But it’s also hard to find
I am looking up at the sky

Love feels impossible
Like the lost city of Atlantis

Choosing sweets
My inner self speaks
I could be exercising for weeks

I haven’t been kissed
Every night I have sent out a wish
I feel finished

Sitting here in a pub
Hoping to fall in love
The disco lights are in your eyes
All I feel is butterflies

I need to change and stop eating
Don’t want to go strange and keep weeping

Somewhere his heart is beating
Learning the sky and the stars to teach me

He has lit my candle

‘Yellow gaze’-Sylvia Plath

‘Glazes the rock pool’-Sylvia Plath

‘The blood jet is poetry’-Sylvia Plath

The church bell is ringing
The flowers are swinging
The Angels are singing

The congregation are bringing their love
Looking at stained glass windows above
In the beginning there was creation
Now we are praying for salvation

A shooting star into your heart
A brush of paint on my work of art

Dancing in a club
Hoping for a kiss and to cuddle up
You ask me for my number
Let’s have some fun like we did younger

Sitting in a café
Drinking coffee on a summers day
Choosing  ice cream at the parlour
Or taking a walk along the harbour

Kisses and wine of youth

‘I suck on you greedily’-Neil Rollinson

‘Purple dust’-John Saunders

‘Electric thrill of being wanted’-Amorak Huey

‘The ideal reef’-Rupert Brooke

A sweet sound and dress for tenderness

You are radiant in the rain

‘Oh love is fair,and love is rare’-Rupert Brooke

‘The dear departed’-Rupert Brooke

‘Your hands,my dear,adorable
Your lips of tenderness’-Rupert Brooke

‘Shy hearts’-D.H.Lawrence

‘The body is the way’-William Cartwright

‘Beautiful,curious,breathing.laughing ‘-Walt Whitman

Romantic arts
Magestic and emotional

Perishing heart
This exam is so hard

A gold speck

‘A morn of gold’-Rupert Brooke

‘Lovers in the flowers’-Rupert Brooke

‘In  fancy dress and loneliness’-Rupert Brooke

Once a flame
Pilgrims dreams
Sunset pretty

‘Flaming like a god’-Rupert Brooke

‘I found so fair
Touch of your hands and smell of your hair’-Rupert Brooke

‘The face that was all my sun rising’-Rupert Brooke

‘The white edge of the world’-Rupert Brooke

‘The gold air of the afternoon’-Rupert Brooke

‘Calm to the calm skies’-Rupert Brooke

Moon kissed
Sometimes the stars are missed

‘The riddle of our life’-Rupert Brooke

'The eastern heaven'-Rupert Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment