Thursday 9 July 2015

Hurting


Hurting

This love aint working

‘The frozen mountain’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

‘Pure womanly’-Thomas Hood

My twenties
Melancholy years

‘The beauty and mystery of the ships,
The magic of the sea’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I need to find a house
A dreamy house

Holidays

The curving beach
My love,
There is a fleet

‘Jewels of strawberries’-Genevieve Taggard

‘Each one a lovely light’-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

‘Bright and beauteous bride’-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

‘The song that made your bosom beat’-Walter Savage Landor

Rain and melody
Sweet thoughts of you and me

Prophet dreaming
Someone with the answers

Is the answer from the shore?

The Ice Age
About the frozen time

Angel shield me
Angel heal me

Like a hurt deer
You made me cry

Classic face and a dainty waist

‘She is coming,my dove,my dear
She is coming,my life,my fate’-Lord Tennyson

Tender evening sunshine flame

The clouds turned into a thousand doves
Like some sweet prayer

‘Madness risen from hell’-Algerion Charles Swimborne

Breakfast
A soul for daily bread

‘Bloom the year long’-Robert Bridges

A glitter of sand
Of God’s hand

The best of all
You always made that call

Fair and free
The fair hills perfectly pure

‘The night in her silence,
The stars in their calm’-Matthew Arnold
‘Mazes of heat and sound’-Matthew Arnold

They feed our hearts with fame
With perfume and sweet night

‘Many dreams that sing and sigh’-Algernon Charles Swinburne

Life?

By spirit I will live it

‘Every wistful waiting star’-Richard le Gallienne

‘That eternal look’-Laurence Binyon

‘Alone in a world of cold’-John Alexander Chapman

You are a hidden comet

‘Eternal tone and time’-Alfred Noyes

‘Little flower of friends’-James Elroy Flecker

‘Night shall fold him in soft wings’-Julian Grenfell

‘The glory of the Lord is all in all’-Richard Doddridge Blackmore

‘My heart is a box of affection
My head is a box of ideas
My room is a box of protection
My past is a box full of years’-Sophie Hannah

Bright and alert and ready to work

The twirl and swirl of the ballerina

Staring up at the moon
And those roses in full bloom
I hope I see you soon

Looking for a strong romance
Welcome to Ember Inn

Being bled by your voice in my head

Boogie baby chocy chuck!!!

Singing drinking thinking of you

Hands on hands first
It’s like romantic verse

A protecting circle

A hotel with a true sense of indulgence

Baby bond you hold my hand

But I am in trouble and I cannot prove it phantom pain













No comments:

Post a Comment