Thursday 9 July 2015

Hollywood


Hollywood
A desire for good
Lend me your wings
So I can fly to my love

A captive to your eyes
Every moment spent

The soul outlives the body

I am hot longing
Totally charged
You love me alive

‘I’ll make her fair,just and good’-Anon

‘The power of the eye’-Michelangelo

A wise male

‘Wings lifting both of them to heaven’-Michelangelo

Copying her strength
‘Most beautifully flowered’-Michelangelo

‘Your eyes from paradise’-Michelangelo

‘The heavenly dew on earth,pure in itself’-Michelangelo

‘A heart on fire,on fore for many years’-Michelangelo

‘So beautiful a breast with pleasure’-Michelangelo

‘Sound of intellect’-Michelangelo

‘The longing of my eyes’-Michelangelo

‘My heart is full of fire and faithfulness’-Michelangelo

‘Carried in my heart
The stamped impression of your face’-Michelangelo

Piece by piece he put me together
With good words and deeds

A thousand worries
Please give me fair words

‘The key of the treasure’-Michelangelo

A tale of love
A sail of love

He smiled at the happy valley

‘The sunset lighted the village’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘The lovely stars and angels’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Yours on fire
A passionate fantasy

‘Peace from my heart’-Michelangelo

‘At the sweet murmer of a little stream’-Michelangelo

Your wild star
A child star

In a hundred pieces
God keep you safe

For the love of you
I would travel on a raft of bamboo!!

More love and grace
More faith and love

‘The lantern of painting’-Michelangelo

Purple lavender print
The neighbouring ocean

‘The hunger and thirst of the spirit’Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘The bluest of heavens’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

A rainbow in heaven
No more tears

Friendship wounded and bleeding

We were once
Forever,protecting,supporting

‘Sun-illumined’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘Like the spirit of God,moving visibly over the waters’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Moaning in the sunshine
Lonely in the sunshine

‘God whose voice was the sound of the ocean’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘As pure as water,and as good as bread’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The gift of song
The inner light

With flowers
Anything with flowers

A soft flow of magical words

‘Luxuriant blossoms’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘Notes of the robin and bluebird’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The sun is a peach of beauty
It is most true I love you

‘The love of learning,the sweet serenity of books’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 I sat at the organ
Chords of air

‘Half of my life is gone,and I have let the years slip from me
And have not fulfilled the aspiration of my youth,
To build some tower of song’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘The magic of the sea’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
‘The round tower of my heart’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Special K
A beautiful day

Summer rhyme

The fastest car?
The brightest star?
Just don’t go far




No comments:

Post a Comment