Thursday 9 July 2015

The Flower and the kiss


The flower and the kiss
On a Saturday night
It is only my wish

You are the sun
There’s only one of you

McDonalds

Strawberry lemonade ice
For the burger and fries
In will pay the price

Just like college
I continue to eat
I want to smile a while

Everything you do
Everything I look up to
Everything you say
You are everything night and day

Open me with poetry
Show me you care

The sun made the golden grass
And it shined like brass

LOVE

Love each other
Love will make you see

Mountain sun
Fountain fun

I love those irony songs
Like we are apart but belong
I love those ebony,ivory,islandy songs
I wonder what it is like
To see your body below you
I wonder what it is like
To meet the angels and light

Does your life pass you by?
Does God tell you why?

Say I am your beautiful sky
Say I am the mountain you climb
Say I am the mind you desire
Say I am the heart you no longer cry for

So cupid did know
That I’d love you so
They come and they go
You’re my evening coco

Food Ideas

Warburtons thin bagels toasted with pate or rhubarb and ginger jam

Nutella tarts with strawberries

I need to stop automatic eating!!

Dish of error
(Unhealthy meal)

‘Sweet silent thought’-William Shakespeare

Little birds land silent on the trees

Baby

You sleep and I watch your gentle breathing
You put your hand up to lovely shapes and sounds

You are my happy spirit

Feels untellable
When you cant tell the truth

‘The hour of lead’-Emily Dickinson

‘And now when the soul has gone its way to judgement,
And the flesh reposes here like a empty pod’-Henrik

You saw the hale-storm and watched

An unproductive tree?

The gentle meadow and her long hair

The Ducks

Followed her so softly
Followed her so sweetly

‘Like a fruit
Mystery and sweetness’-Rainer Maria Rilke

The steam hissed
As the people kissed

On my notebooks from school
On my desk and the trees
On the sand on the snow
I write your name’-Paul Eluard

‘Believe me ,I loved you all
Believe me ,I knew you,though
Faintly and I loved,I loved you all’-Gwenodolyn Brooks

Made eyes at each other

‘The unloved year’-Stanley Kunitz

An armful of wood to start a fire

Rain on the willows

‘In a grey mental mist’-Abioseh Nicol

So by love
Rainbows and photos

To reach you island

‘Beauty came like the setting sun’-Siegfried Sassoon

The nest of his fair hair

‘Healed,original now and pure’-Hart Crane

‘The matrix of the heart’-Hart Crane
‘Let the healing fountain start’-W.H,.Auden

‘Go for bush,inside the bush,
You will find your hidden heart,
Your mute ancestral spirit’-Abioseh Nicol

Hands,lions,heart

‘Natural life,most gentle wife’-Peter Porter

‘Iris bed’-Elizabeth Bishop

Flying in the mist

‘A parcel of daylight’-John Updike

‘Great fogs like ghosts’-Craig Raine


No comments:

Post a Comment