Thursday 9 July 2015

No good at timing


But I’m no good at timing
The waves just kept on climbing
My heart rate just kept rising
As you kept me crying

I hate the way I look
Nutella cook book

I want to write the truth

So uninspired,
Nothing to write
Feeling so tired,
But I will win this fight

I know you re enough
Cause I start my day with love

My day with love
We burn like firewood
We kiss like two rosebuds
We touch like swans above

Fields of lavender
Fields of heaven smell

Take me to the river
Watch the sun’s golden glitter
Have a picnic for our dinner
Find our own special villa

Your heart is everything
You are so charming
It’s like I’m stargazing
Butterflies are flying

The Moon Kids

I want to travel to the Moon
I want to be a bride and find my groom

Wildbrook flowers
This love is ours

The glow and thrill of life

‘Sweet eyes of blue’-Matthew Arnold

‘Seas of snow’-Matthew Arnold

‘A heart ever new’-Matthew Arnold

Butterflies like

‘Fluttering lace’-Matthew Arnold

‘The eternal moonlit snow’-Matthew Arnold

‘Know like a star’-Matthew Arnold

‘The echo of my feet’-Matthew Arnold

Mystery of his heart
I look at wall art

Meadow,sun.breeze
But always aware of the bees

People who believe
I like to interweave

They left me there in reverie and prayer

‘Smitten by the sun’-Matthew Arnold

‘Tower of purple bloom’-Matthew Arnold

Engarlanded
On her Wedding day

‘I could glow like this mountain’-Matthew Arnold

‘That my soul were full of light’-Matthew Arnold

Living waves crash over me
They give me glittering arms

‘My hope,my fame,my star’-Matthew Arnold

‘Tissue of white violets’-Matthew Arnold

A heap of flowers making passion

‘In sunshine flames’-Matthew Arnold

‘Masters of the waves’-Matthew Arnold

You shelter me with your coat

In the wild
A dream of the heart

‘The tender purple’-Matthew Arnold

‘Morning dew
Emotion new’-Matthew Arnold

Searching for my home,my street
But I am always facing towards you

Sacred love
A handful of dove

The flowers and the air
I love the summer air

The carriage I am waiting for

‘To a mystical goal,on a secret quest’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

A glow and radiance from the dream
Talk more of love
I am looking for jobs on direct gov!!!

The whole world joined in weeping
When the princess kept sleeping

A halo about her

Musical chords with universal good

A talk to God
Putting up the tripod

The glory of the form
How you love to perform

Out of lace
Came great grace

In this hemisphere
The sky can still get clear

‘Schizophrenic glaze of youth’-Sophie Hannah

Song for humility
Song for equality

Ringlety

Pen of the poet
To know it and show it

Climbing back to you God
You are like untrod snow,the beginning of the day

A peaceful goal

‘The heart of foe or friend’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Teaching at school
In youth’s sea

‘Joy of the journey’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox


No comments:

Post a Comment