Thursday 9 July 2015

A Kingdom


A kingdom to explore
I open my chamber door

Beautiful station
Take me away

Little acts of beauty
The baking of a cake

Your eyes like the stars 
Light the world with bliss

Alone no protecting arm

‘A river seeking for the sea’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Bloom on the meadows and buds on the tree’s’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

A sun to love me

Companioned by the skies
I love watching through the window

I look down at the sea
Deep and beautiful

Demand the best
You don’t have to be at a desk

O Peace 
Will I find you in a tender moon?

‘Looking back,
My faults and errors seem like stepping stones
That led the way to knowledge of the truth’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Smile a little,smile a little
All along the road,
Every life must have its burden,
Every heart its load’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Smiles are blossoms’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘We do not always win the race
By only running right:
We have to tread the mountains base
Before we reach its height’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Eating
It’s about ‘sweets tomorrow’

‘From a god’s fountain
Of art or music or rhythmic song’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

A home of truth
The inner gold of children

Coral cave 
A shy touch

That vast love
A little longer kiss

Diving 

I have the flashlight
You have the air
Lets find each other there

‘I your caresses,and you my rhymes’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

A sweet memory is like an Angel

Musicians playing in perfect tune and time

Sweet laws I will have justice
‘On looks of fire,and kisses and sweet words’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Mental illness

‘In the Milky Way’

Voices
Don’t take away my trust and truth

I want to write a play of ‘winning’ hearts

‘Devoid of heart,she cannot know 
The suffering of a human heart’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Wedded Life
Love is enough,right?

‘The sweet scent of sympathy’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Love’s beautiful form’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Your strong arm sent a thrill’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Great sense of fun and love
Such lips and gossips!

‘The meadow and the mountain with desire
Gazed on each other’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

One eternal greatness of passion

‘The loved and longed for goal’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

The soul longs to fly
We look at birds and our
Eyes like a city all light up

‘Those eyes like a bright bluebell’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

I wish there was a boy next door
I wish there was heaven and more
Cause I’m watering the flowers of a show
And wearing a purple bow!!

I wish there was a friend next door
Someone to listen open some wine and pour
Cause I’m looking over the fence on my tiptoes
But no-one is in the garden

I wish I looked better in a photo
This loneliness is making me feel so low
I’m clicking on links to psychics 
To see what they know
These voices,please,please just go

My moonlit star
My la la la!!

Your face by candlelight
Your face by a campfire at night

The suns strengthening glow
I stretch out in the beach

‘The impulse of all love is to create’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

College vain regretting

Waiting on the shore to find a shell

The mission of a poet is to know love

‘The reaction of glow and bloom’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Unhappy years 
Ocean tears

I love you up to the very stars

Your trusty arms make me feel content

‘So great a sweetness’-Michelangelo

With faithfulness

Your face in a photo I hold on to
Your face in my dreams 
I want to wake to


No comments:

Post a Comment