Thursday 9 July 2015

Beauty like a far star


Beauty like a far star
Fairest bosom showing’-Anon

‘Mother,babe and play’-Nicholas Breton

‘Honour of the field’-Edmund Spenser

‘Beautifullest bride’-Edmund Spenser

‘My true love have my heart and I have his’-Sir Philip Sidney

‘With full delight
I leave this light
And take my flight for heaven’-Robert Herrick

Giant energy
Words of melody

‘Moonlight -love and mystery’-Charlotte Bronte

I need strong hands

‘Gemme of all job’-William Dunbar

‘The pretty strawberry’-John Skelton

Chamber -melody

Swimming in the cream sea

‘The summer’s flower is to the summer sweet’-William Shakespeare

‘Thy sum of good’-William Shakespeare

‘Wait on honey love’-Thomas Campion

‘Hath better store of love than brain’-Sir Robert Ayton

‘For stars gaze on our eyes’-William Browne

The highest trust

‘Psalms of heaven’-Anon

‘Neighbouring star’-John Dryden

I wake from a morning dream

‘Depth of pains,and height of passion’-John Dryden

‘Of the sun’s enlivening eye’-John Wilmot,Earl of Rochester

‘Glitter in the Muses ray’-Thomas Gray

The body fair
The land of thought

Sound and freedom

‘Th’ bed of strawberries
A sleep with lullabies’-Robert Herrick

As my prayer
As my air

‘The busy sun’-Richard Lovelace

Truth and admiring youth

Beats and sweets

‘Bereaved of light’-William Blake

‘Golden spirit ,lamp of day’-Henry Rowe

‘A land of love and a land of light
An everlasting dream’-James Hogg

‘The beauty of the morning,
Silent bare’-William Wordsworth

‘It is a beauteous evening,calm and free,
The holy time is quiet as a nun’-William Wordsworth

‘Pure as the naked heavens’-William Wordsworth

‘Her eyes as stars of twilight fair’-William Wordsworth

‘My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky’-William Wordsworth

‘The glory and the freshness of a dream’-William Wordsworth

‘A thousand times and a thousand again
All the glowing world’-James Hogg

Love and harmony on a balcony!!!

‘Her voice like a distant melodye,
That floats along the twilight sea’-James Hogg

Spring of dove
A spring of love

‘The rainbow comes and goes
And lovely is the rose
The moon doth with delight
Look around her when the heavens are bare
Waters on a starry night
Are beautiful and fair’-William Wordsworth

New-born bliss
I give your head a kiss

‘The song of thanks and praise’-William Wordsworth

My eyes were glued to the lighthouse top


No comments:

Post a Comment