Friday 28 August 2015

The poet of the clouds


‘The poet of the clouds’-Charles Baudelaine

Blood hot red over you

‘Gently walk and sweetly talk’-Robert Burns

‘Spirit voice’-George Meredith

Little wild poet
Orbiting the sun

Collection of sparks
Magic birds

‘Aurora decks the skies’-William Cowper

‘Lonely flower-petal-Rupert Brooke

I want and need passion

‘My lost lillies’-Rupert Brooke

‘The shadowy purple of her eyes’-Rupert Brooke

Dreaming,looking up
Below the lighthouse top

‘A song into the sun’-Alice Oswald

Watching alone
Flock of birds
Solitary street

‘Melody seems hid in every flower’-John Clare

‘Snow-white blossoms on my head’-William Wordsworth

‘Sunny glimmerings’-William Wordsworth

‘Tune is in the tree’-Emily Dickinson

‘Hope is the thing with feathers-
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tone without the words-
And never stops at all -

‘The ice-bright stars’-Wendy Cope

‘Put the stars to flight’-Wendy Cope

Fire’s embers

Thanking heaven
The sky has no clouds

‘The breath of a violet’-Ted Huges

Wet pebbles
As though I cry

A thorny growth

‘In rainy twilight’-Ted Huges

‘Where the sun beats’-T.S.Eliot

Loves sang
Rose of memory

Visual Idea

Doves flying into a picture

Flexable
Sexable

The weather will be calm and bright
Music,Shakespeare and the sun

Poem after poem
Kiss after kiss

‘The garden god’-T.S.Eliot

‘Spirit of the river’-T.S.Eliot

‘Glitter with the glory’-T.S.Eliot

‘Lips parted,the hope,the new ships’-T.S.Eliot

‘Forever relight my flame’-T.S.Eliot

I think of you
Like the sky is blue
Like birds on a branch in tune
Looking down at the bloom

As a romantic
My love is true
I will travel many miles
To you

A song
Us two

Seascape
My soul,I wait

The clouds all gathered like balloons

Love life
Where did you go?
It’s so so cold and
I’m stuck in the snow

Maybe I will find your footprints
And follow them
Maybe I will find letter from under the ground

A women’s body image and the bedroom

Turn out the light
Make me feel right
The moon is bright
The stars look on and see us unite

White ribbons twirling in the sky
Like a hurricane

Put some fudge on top!!

A beach full of shells
The local wishing well

Depression
Every splash in the pool feels like you are dying

Some peach on the beach

Pink birds and blossom trees

Cupid must be on a long journey

Fern friends

A wet shiny pebble
A nicely drawn treble

I love people that make stuff
I want to make flower head bands and vanish and water mugs

The feeling of having friends

The smell of a man
 It has been so long
To feel his hand
To feel his tongue

I dream about the beach
That love is in my reach
No torture please

Love

Maybe someone at the airport
May be someone on the plane
Maybe someone down the market
Maybe someone down the lane

Sunshine be kind

Moonshine be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment