Friday 28 August 2015

Little white socks

Your little white socks
Your soft curly locks
When you give us a smile
We surround you and flock

Watching a crazy fly on the wall
I’m reaching for the stars
For a managerial role

Extra care

Watching the stream go by
I want to take a picture

My secrets and my fears?
When the sky clears

His adoration
The nicest thing that has ever happened to me

Wedding Day

Radiant,Complete,Perfect
Special,every smile and touch

‘Imagine a sea of stars
Having to choose just the perfect one
And then getting it right’-Lillie Franklin

Yesterday,today and forever
Passion,excitement and romance

To be content with my world

‘Your honesty,sensitivity ,thoughtfulness, generosity’-Lynda Schab

‘I thrive in the light of your smile’-Deborah Carria Mc Daniels

‘Love
It inspires my confidence and devotion’-Donna Fargo

‘Children
Every footstep,
Heartbeat,
Experience and moment.’-Linda E.Knight

‘Blessings that warm your life and make you smile’-Robin Kelsey

Laughs and photographs

Lay me down and kiss me
Move your hands all around my waist
Undress me,caress me,and undo my lace

Massage my shoulders
And blow on my neck
Explore my curves like the sun on the deck
Like you are on a mad hot trek

We look into each others eyes
Like we have found a shipwreck
We have discovered how to connect
You are so pretty and  perfect

Brush a feather across my face
And open my thighs
Paint me with chocolate spread
And I will close my eyes
Make a strong surprise

Kiss me into a sexual heaven
Like licking a ice cream on holiday in Devon
Buy me a necklace and feel the tension
Come and join me in the love dimension

Length ,thickness, breath

If I had the words
I would sing them with the birds

So lonely here
My eyes do tear
I wake up with voices and horrible fear

I take your love into my lungs
And give it back to you

An ice skater
A ballerina
A dancer
The spinning dream

Keep me safe like a lock of hair
And I will dress dream

‘In sapphire sky late birds take flight’

‘Opal moon’-Barbara Sieath

‘A carousel of colour’-Paul Dean Taylor

Mellowing light
Meadows to play

Rain city

‘Weekend dances,great romances’-Bernie M Grocott

Soft colourful pastel petals
Shimmering pink

Moon lagoon
No sound like a rising balloon

Chocolate allure

‘Thrones of destiny’ -The Elder Edda

Magic in a trance
A crystal trance
Better than gold

The twinkle of the pie!!

‘Loveliest looks of all’-Havamal

Wedding

News of joy
Egged in laces
Christian care

‘Sunlight dancing on a rippling brooke’-E.Ridge

‘Ice,like diamonds in the trees’-M Seddon

‘Lustrous satin locks’-S Worden

‘All eternal stars’-Walt Whitman

‘A skipping rope
Our highest hope’-Florence Hoctor

The pain of the dole que

‘Healing charms as long as you live’-Havamal

Meaningful
Great
Strong

‘Rain on lilac leaves’-Gillian Clarke

‘Shines always a flame’-Vaftrudrismal

‘You tell the whole truth,
You all-wise giant’-Vafthrudrismal

Increasing tears
The linen lady

‘Hangs out the colours of the day’-Andrew Marven

Be my army protector
My rune of delight

A wish-maid cleaning
With daisy glitter
A gorgeous gown

‘Ray’s of the sun’s lamp’-R.S.Thomas

‘The oil of tears’-Dylan Thomas

‘Sweet singers suddenly come in the morning’-Dylan Thomas

‘The rough pelt of the sea’-Geoffrey Hill

Breath and bread

In the mood for a drink
Yew-tree’s shade -Thomas Gray

Young warrior love

Within your fortress
All honest


No comments:

Post a Comment