Thursday 10 March 2016

Secretly


Secretly

Secretly we kissed in rainbow mist
Our love was mountain strong
Secretly we missed and made a wish
As the birds flew over and sung

Touching with water
My own rainbow

Beauty sleeping
I am weeping
It’s a nightmare world

Sing it loud
Sing it long
It’s our song

Mountain strong

Rivers

We are rivers leading out to sea

Men of the coal mine
Dirty
Sexy
Brave

I love a hero
But no-one comes
I look at my photo
And remember my wounds

I open my eyes,still the same size

To find love

I know I should be dressing-up
Doing my hair and my make-up
I know I should be eating right
I think I have forgotten how to put up a fight

A Dear Job

You wake up in the morning with nothing to love
You go on the computer and direct gov
You go to the library and give your CV to the pub
16 hours would be enough
Or maybe in retail, a shop of rosebuds
It’s really hard to keep the hope
There’s 100 people tugging on the other side of the rope

It doesn’t matter how much TV
Or how many people you see
Unemployed is not enjoyed
I would rather be a busy bee
Words,music,everything arty

Where do you go?

Counting raindrops
Counting forget-me-nots

Counting tablets and pamphlets
Counting how many times you
Have not travelled the planet

I’ve been looking for velvets and satin
Dreaming that romance will happen

Let’s

Let’s hold hands and search for rocks
Let’s look at the sea and watch the yachts

Let’s draw our names in the sand
Hide in a beach hut
Get freckles in the sun and go barefoot

Let’s hold hands on the park
Run on the grass and share our hearts
Let’s go on the swings and
Catch each other on the bottom of the slide
Let’s fly like we have wings
And go on a train ride

Let’s hold hands under the table at school
Let’s have kisses in the gym changing room
Let’s get caught talking and laughing in class
You are my first love and my last

Personify’s Love

My mum personify’s love
Every meal she makes is perfect grub
Every pot she washes is in fairy liquid suds
Every time she cleans and the hovers the house,
It look’s so good!!!

I really should help my mum
Tidy my room and hover the crumbs
I really should give her flowers
For sitting with me and making towers
For every homemade birthday cake
For being my best mate

I truly thank you mum
When I am sick you make me feel
Better like magic
When I am cold and tired
You turn on the fire
You personify love
Like the water and sunshine above

Mysterious inland lake
There is flooding everywhere,
Which road should we take?

‘Light as dreams’-Edward Thomas

‘Joy when you lift me’-Edwin Morgan

‘A beautiful loop’-Norman Mac Caig

‘A haze of colour’-Libby Houston

A memory of snow
It is part of God and his show

‘Seeing the morning dew’-Chrissie Gittins

‘New York in my eyes’-Chrissie Gittins

‘Skirt Saturn with a silver ring’-Chrissie Gittins

‘Chandeliers like upside down sparkly tree’s-Chrissie Gittins

‘A sound like a kiss’-Ian McMillan

‘Writes not advertising but heart’-Alice Walker

Humanity and sanity
Be my cuddle buddy

‘Waiting for your morning smile’-Alice Walker

A dream

To paint everything purple

Children’s book title idea

‘A pool of purple
I found a turtle’

A different song to make a spark
Make a mark

Children’s book title idea

‘Dreamcake
Let’s stay awake’!

Children’s book title idea

‘Banana Sultana’

‘To dote upon me ever’-Anon

The bloom of 14
Wonderfully clean


No comments:

Post a Comment