Thursday 10 March 2016

Physical Experience

Physical Experience

He laid me down in a sunset
And every candle nearby was lit
It was like looking down on a city at night
Perfect and bright

He laid me down on a four poster bed
Slowly,tenderly,his hands all over,he said
We are two halves of a butterfly,
Without each other we will die

He took me to the ocean to wash our feet
He took me under the pier to kiss,
There was a heat
He used his tongue and I closed my eyes
I smiled and took a look of the stars in the sky

He opened a book of poetry and
Started a campfire
We shared 'the same fire'
A magic was created
Like doves in a picture painted

He took me to a restaurant
And ordered me some good wine
Listened to my stories,my fantasies
His face was so kind

He smelled my perfume,paid for a room
Opened the curtains,revealing the moon
And the flowers in full bloom
He took me for ice cream
There were 100 flavors,it was a dream

We sat up in bed and talked all night
Till the birds were singing and the stars were not in sight
We took a bath together and the bubbles lived forever

I think if he ever left me
The stars would be out of light
If I left him,he would be without love
And without a wife!

I feel like the flower of the town
Whenever he holds me,and twirls me around

Let's make heaven

Meet me under the fairy lights
Find a unicorn and be my knight
Meet me by the waterfall
Make me feel pretty like a porcelain doll

Play me a song on the piano
Seduce me with words in my earlobe
Take me dancing,glancing
Draw me a picture and be my angel strawberry picker

A slow touch
Obsessive look
His eyes brows looked like dolphins
Jumping out of the sea

His hands played all of my keys
I wonder if the stars can see our
Hearts beating and
Reaching for arcs

Lord

Clouds cannot cover up your love
Clouds can form into hundreds of doves
The rain pours as if from a jug
But there is always a rainbow when you look up

Idea for children's book

'All of a sudden
All of the stars turned into cars'








No comments:

Post a Comment