Friday 1 April 2016

Suffragette Cry

The Suffragette Cry

I do not have the vote
But if we work together
We could cross that moat
Enter the palace grounds
And make them listen,glisten
Afterall they call themselves Christian

Women deserve the vote
We clean,we sew, we wash
We run the household
Yet men think they are the boss

We have a voice and we need to sing
We will protest till you
Realise our dream
We bare your children
And they have a right to scream

Cherish the robin
And the rabbit hopping

Is there a poem on top of the roof?
Is there a poem in a babies tooth?
Is there a poem within the trees?
Is there a poem in cutting keys?

Life at night wood land
Enduring affection
The Badger,The Owl,The Red  Squirrel
The Red Deer,The Dormouse,The Rabbit all met up

Treasured space
A place I can be myself
The joy of house hunting

Your canopy of love

Endless thankfulness
Everything is beautiful
Everything is true
When I am with you
Love comes shining through

That special touch
Bathing in dewdrops

Deep,deep inside
I want to ride with life
Side with life

Ice cream is the pinnacle of life!
Cake the joy of existence!

To laugh with
To conquer the map with
To write with
Make love till light with
To celebrate life with

To write like the owl
Fresh linen towel

Can you stop this feeling
Can you stop this feeling
And begin the healing
And begin the healing

Every message,every touch
That’s what get’s me
What I love so much

The magic effect of exercising
You have so much energy

An orchid plant in the window
Will it live?I think so!

My eyes falling
Your hands roaring

‘A Glimmering girl’-William Butler Yeats

Platonic checklist

All he wanted was the candy boat
Not the float I hung on to

Mums spark
A mother glistens

A light lavender country
That purple gaze

‘I feel assured, I should write from the mere yearning and
Fondness I have for the beautiful’-John Keats

‘Your heart glows like a night light’-Erica Jong

Speak the dream
Like Martin Luther King

‘With agate eyes’-Erica Jong

‘A metronome of pain,
A map of elevations’-Erica Jong

‘A drop of perfect sweetness’-Marie Ponsot

Precious pleasure
Watch the children on a Easter Egg hunt

Milky admiration
At infant school

‘The hand that made us is devine’-Joseph Addison

‘Her sleep was a smallwood,
Perfumed with flowers,
Dark,peaceful,sacred,acred in hours’-Carol Ann Duffy

When we met
It felt like a cuddle

‘Feast of the sun’-Les Murray

Fancied in the sun
Holiday fun

‘Yum! Yum Delicious babies!’-Penelope Shuttle

Starlit Stonehenge
My hearts right there

A garden voice
It’s just my neighbour singing!

A wonderful baby

‘Eyes a dream’-Wilfred Gibson

‘Grace to our unity’-Herbert Read

‘A golden,dreamy,peaceful afternoon’-Max Plowman

‘Wild honey of their youth’-Isaac Rosenberg

Please,please
Jesus make it stop

So many years and growing fears
Streams of fat
I used to dream

Tears rolling down the slide

No grazing
No lazing
Start praising

Clouds,I cannot see
I need some visability

Sensuality and lust

A love,a fool
A crying pool

A love,a chance
But no dance


No comments:

Post a Comment