Friday 22 April 2016

Lovely and secret as a child

‘Lovely and secret as a child’-Rupert Brooke

Smelling the sea and hearing the waves

Because I love you,very strong
Strong in a golden dream

‘To breast and lip and arm’-Rupert Brooke

Love waken’s love

Lover-wife

‘Your magic and your beauty and your strength’-Rupert Brooke

Safe in the magic of your love

‘Here in the dark,O heart’-Rupert Brooke

A simple verse of heart and eye

The sandy shore
A bucket and spade
Soaking up the rays

Being kissed and put to bed
My love increases

‘The flowing brooks
In the picture story-books’-Robert Louis Stevenson

‘The pleasant land of play’-Robert Louis Stevenson

‘Under glowing heaven’-Robert Louis Stevenson

‘Two swans of goodly hue’-Spenser

Everything with glitter

‘All heaven in flower’-Rupert Brooke

The dark of life
Then the rainbow and rose

‘The height and light of it’-Rupert Brooke

‘For all the story -books you read,
For all the pains you comforted’-Robert Louis Stevenson

Lyrics

You are my energy
I want to write a song
But all the words sound wrong
My love is strong
For you in long
You are my prom
You keep me in your arms

If I fall asleep
Will you shout I love you from the street?

‘Look forward with hope for tomorrow’-Collins

‘The melodies of birds and bees,
The murmuring of summer seas’-Shelley

‘To fond imagination’-Wordsworth

Summer dream of steam

‘Fountain light of all our day’-Wordsworth

‘The tune of a song,
The sun in its calm’-John Clare

‘Glittering towers’-E.B.Browning

‘Where the purple flowers grow’-Tennyson

‘Glad ocean comes and goes’-Patmore

In love and truth
In the open sunshine

‘The homely beauty of the good’-Wordsworth

‘I love snow and all the forms of the radiant frost’-P.B.Shelley

‘With candle,with book’-Scott

‘To see the peach-bloom coming in evening skies’-Patmore

Winged love

‘The sun grows passionate-eyed’-Hardy

Sweet well
I make my wish
A happy wish

‘The heart of me weeps to belong’-D.H.Lawrence
‘The old self and the new’-D.H.Lawrence

‘The passion of her white December?-Spender

‘Petalling of my pen’-Spender

Teaching
I plant a magic seed

Lyrics First Draft

I want to write a song
But all the words sound wrong
My love is strong
For you I long
You are my perfect prom
You keep me in your arms
You kiss me
Palm to palm
Psalm to psalm

You protect me from all harm
You make me feel so special and calm
You are so warm,if there’s coming storm
We’ll hide out in the barn

I didn’t find true love until now
I used to be obsessed with the crowd
I can’t believe its you I’ve found
I love it when you joke like a clown

I wake up to your kisses
You are all 10 of my wishes
I don’t care about riches
Let me be your Mrs

I have wept to belong
Like a magical bond

I like mud!

I remember slipping in the mud!
I couldn’t even stand up!
Made my niece laugh though!

Warm and well
Delving into chocolate biscuits

‘Laughter and talk
Will weave into the night’-Alonzo Lopez

‘I like to be first in the playground
I like to stand by the tree,
I like imagine that all this space
Belongs entirely to me’-June Crebbin

The swing rides free
I feel the breeze and
Cool grass under my feet

Marbles in my pocket
As precious as my locket

I’ve eaten all the ice cream!
Let’s blame it on my brother!

Glowing gold and warm
(About to propose)

I have wept to belong
Like a magical bond

Patterns and poems
I get ready for a night out

To make a bed in crispy leaves

To lie down with you and say ‘believe’

No comments:

Post a Comment