Friday 1 April 2016

A good pilgrim

I thought you were a good pilgrim
I thought we were palm and palm
I feel like I’m in a awful prism
And you have destroyed my song

A long tom
I need some sweet balm

My hands on a baby grand
You love the big band

My love was unrequited and
They were un-delighted

Fat and grease running through out my body
Filling up my bloodstream
The chips probably

Being single cry
Eating double why?

Downright tryer

A good lick

Heart Park Music Meadow

Strings of emotion

Love and lollies by the ocean

Sister sister brother
I love my dad,my nan, my mother

Oh,I was thinking of being your lover
I was thinking of coming closer
I was thinking of kissing you
I was thinking of listing you as my number one
My darling from

I was thinking of loving you
I was thinking of sobbing too
When we touched each other
We were in super colour

I was thinking climbing Everest
I was thinking of writing my name
But I know that now  I’ve found you
I do not need the fame

The window is open and there is a breeze
You can smell all the flowers but
 Be careful of the bees

Fill me up with love
So I can smile at the stars above
Hear the birdsong
Smell the rosebud

Lights ,lamps and guitar amps!

The words and the hands

Fair friend

‘A person in the truth’-Fanny Howe

‘Elevates song’-Fanny Howe

‘Sun,I crave you but fear the burning’-Fanny Howe

‘A flower is a little gardner’-Fanny Howe

‘I taste bread,I taste God’-Fanny Howe

‘Every glance works its way to infinity’-Fanny Howe

‘Next time I’ll travel by dream’-Fanny Howe

Not the hospital
I said not the hospital
It’s like being trapped with wildlife

‘To heavenshire’-Fanny Howe

He has kept me indoors
He has wintered me

Would I be happier
Sallying off the pub?

Image Idea

Candles round a picnic blanket in the garden
At night

No-one wants to be with me
I have no company
College,Uni it wasn’t easy

No friends in my twenties
Six years of my thirties

How do I find a genuine friend
That doesn’t want to use me?

No one says lets go the pictures or the pub
The phone no longer rings
I imagine them at the club

Wish you would let me sing
Fresh as a flower in spring

Love is loyalty despite what you look like

Going round and round in a whirlpool
Every day and every year
I pray to God
Take away my fear

I pray terrorists will stop
People running terrified, just stop

‘The flowers do not move in the windless pause’
The armies are standing still before the fight’-Linda Gregg

‘The women in beautiful paintings never have broken hearts.
They are happy in spring light,standing in their gardens’-Linda Gregg

A grateful people
I love the smell of winter soup simmering

Easter Sunday
Easter Funday
A Easter egg hunt

Hot cross buns
How many do you want?

‘All ecstasy and soft’-Linda Gregg

To grow in personal clarity

One of God’s places

Darling dear

I want to sing about paradise

‘The hugeness of love’-Linda Gregg

‘It is hard to know whether the woman is waiting or just stopped’-Linda Gregg

‘If it’s a breeze it can blow us
If it’s the sun it can know us’-Nikki Giovanni

‘If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note’-Nikki Giovanni

A Poem of Friendship

‘We are not lovers because of the love we make
but the love we have’-Nikki Giovanni

‘We are not friends because of the laughs we spend
but the tears we save’-Nikki Giovanni

Words are fun

‘I believe the most beautiful poem ever heard is your heart racing ‘-Nikki Giovanni















No comments:

Post a Comment