Friday 22 April 2016

Sometimes I think

Sometimes I think blood everywhere
Would look better than four square walls

I wish I could be a butterfly be alive and pretty
For just one day
I would spend a week as a caterpillar
And then break free in glory

I wish I was a daisy standing tall
I wish I was a water lily
I wish I was a flying kite
I wish I was a penguin

Life is carried by the human light

‘The song arriving like silk and spice from Asia’-Linda Hogan

‘The sun through orange cloth’-Linda Hogan

A lost constellation
The cosmos grows older and colder

Feeling very low
It’s the hardest blow
When everyone you know
Has hurt you

Sing and adventure
Adventure and song

‘I went out to the hazel wood,
Because a fire was in my head’-W.B.Yeats

‘Rockets and Romans candles make an orchid of the sky’-James Reeves

Hands raw from running
I cant even hold a key

‘When I go upstairs to bed,
I usually give a loud cough
This is to scare the monster off’-Allan Ahlberg

‘The lace of thunder’-Robert Frost

A ‘Velvet hood’ (80’s advert)

‘They knew light,those French painters’-Anne Compton

It’s a bright snowfield
But the tree is all alone
‘The being of a song’-Kelly Cherry

Guarded sweetness,sipping my drink

‘A dull raspberry in the sky’-Linda Gregg

‘Travelling,It was like being alive twice’-Linda Gregg

I think about poetry all the time
‘All of me pouring into a poem’-Linda Gregg

The scent of bay leaf

Sex and kissing at the same time
And a bottle of wine

Stones under water
Flicker in my eyes

Spirited and climbing the
Statue of Liberty

A fantasy of specialness
I sit and drink

Take me where truth abides

‘The stars do not blow away’-Linda Gregg

‘The helpless stars enjoy’-Linda Gregg

‘The light of the heart (sun)
The light of the mind (moon)’-Linda Gregg

‘My love got on a boat and it went away’-Linda Gregg

‘The cream of her being’-Linda Gregg

An orchestra of Angels playing to the clean air and stars

A faith in the flowers
A faith in the stars

Flower flower
For hour hour

A Week in the life of a Dieter

I’ve just finished a lamb dinner
That lemon meringue won’t make me thinner!

Tomorrow?I have it straight in my head
I’ll have porridge in the morning or I’ll never wed,or
Attract a tiger in bed!

I want to be delighted when I step on the scales
I want to be excited when the ship sails

I’ll go to a spinning class and eat a banana
I’ll go for a swim and meet a buff charmer!

My tummy is in a riot,it won’t stay quiet
I need the courage to fight
Maybe I should join a slimming club,
Swap notes and unite

They say eat lots of fibre
I need to follow that beacon
Before I weaken and become a lyer

I want to be a lamplighter
A sole survivor
A healthy climber
A great igniter

But the sky is raining chocolate drops
I read a magazine and look for healthy swaps

I do enjoy a salad
When I eat a salad,
I can hear that love ballad

When I drink a smoothie
I can answer people truthfully

I have this picture in my head
As a child I took a Barbie to bed
I do not think that that is the answer
But I’m tired of feeling like a gigantor

To My Future Lover

Wrap me up with your love
Keep me warm and full as a bud

I promise I will eat fruit
My stretch marks are your alternative route,
A seafront route!

I promise I’ll keep my skin soft
Be helpful and kind,play your records from the loft

I promise to wear your favourite lipstick
Take care of you when you are sick
I promise to wear your favourite perfume
Be ever youthful like scene from Cocoon

I will be a loving Bride
Pass you your coat when it’s raining a gale outside

Kiss you before we go to sleep
Kiss you first thing in the morning
Write on post-its for you to keep
I promise,you wont find me boring

My notes held to my heart
When I wake will I hear that lark?
Wake up to the smell of chocolate tart?
Or a nice bowl of kelloggs Start

I hope I wake up happy
By some magic
I will fall in love,madly


No comments:

Post a Comment