Friday 1 April 2016

Seducing and Amusing

Seducing and amusing!

‘Her laughter was as radiant as the moon’-Janet Budd

I touched your letter

Roses and bluebells
Did I capture you?

England Beautiful

Flying over London
A swarm of glitter at night
People sitting to a candle lit dinner
Or walking the streets and covering up
They are a lonely winner

Driving to Somerset
We see bluebells and dear and a perfect sunset
The ocean is blue,the sky is purple
The sand is golden and we search for baby turtles

Driving down to Devon
This fudge is like an outing to heaven!
This ice cream is the pinnacle of life!
This cream tea melts in my mouth!

‘Rain like needles into their faces’-Ian C.Hornby

‘I felt his heart tear’-Ian C.Hornby

‘The moon is my playmate’-Janet Budd

‘Attuned to the culture and
The land where we are nourished’-Janet Budd

‘Mystical picnic’-Janet Budd

‘A vibrant  rainbow gives her aura wings’-Janet Budd

Love is the seed of change

‘Somewhere deep within me’-Ian C.Hornby

Riding his bike like a hovercraft

‘Warm sun scent filled breeze calls
Lovers entwined’-Ian C Hornby

I still blossom

Pixilated image

The cook said

‘And it’s beautiful’
A chocolate ear

The Caterpillar watching Hollywood

I’m crawling up a green stalk
Soaking up a red rose
One day I will be purple
Flying into hands and
Fluttering out of a well

Clothed by a rainbow and piano

Sparkled by the sky and its stars
And the Northern Lights

My own little cave
I go deep down with a flashlight
Being aware of the coming waves
I hang up my blanket just right

The coming years
The coming waves

Snake Wind

The wind,a pouncing snake
Bites you in the cold
Pushes you back
A monumental fight

Heavily entwining and untwining through the grass
Holding everything in its clasp
Ripping silky flowers apart
Petals that once covered your heart

Tree tops ready to fly
Dripping with venom,
Crawling up high

The wind has a snake song that wakes you
With its lizard tongue
I lie in bed,in my safe place
Hearing it’s hiss,it’s deadly kiss
Venture outdoors at your peril

It’s bite will strike you like an adder
Dragging you down from the top of the ladder

A moving star dragging you like an magnet

Ribbon sky you make me cry
You put a shine into my eyes

‘A fluid stream of opaque joy’-Jackie Hutchinson

‘The streaks of ribbons’-Jackie Hutchinson

‘Columns of bark stand soldier straight’-Jackie Hutchinson

Her hair flowing like golden cornfields

‘In the fields of light above’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘O Morn!O Spring!O Heart!’-Sidney Lanier

‘The red rose whispers of passion’-John Boyle O’Reilly

On the beach me,myself ,I want to die

A creamy snack!

It was a painful obsession
And not a rock love
I stopped wearing power outfits

The earth is spinning
And good is always winning

All people are loving
Sometimes the walls are higher
Sometimes there’s even fire
But all people have the strength
To be tryer

The Snake Wind
My heart fills up

‘Moon’s glare’-Annie Dillard

‘A brook runs on all night’-Annie Dillard

‘The shape of the air over the mountain’-Annie Dillard

A cheesed off teenager!!!

‘A gold cloud’-Annie Dillard

The waves come tingling in

‘Ten pounds of tomatoes, and the
Ground blowing them up like balloons’-Annie Dillard

‘I wash ,and dry,and dream’-Annie Dillard

‘And I will draw you heaven’-Annie Dillard

‘Hands curl up like leaves’-Annie Dillard

‘Bosoms ton the bath’-Annie Dillard

‘A light ,like petalled water’-Annie Dillard

Beautiful, blessed

Write an Epic they say
But all I have is what happened yesterday
Or what my dream is for today

Feeling alone and eating too much
It’s becoming a pattern and I have no-one to touch
I feel like hiding in a rabbits hutch


No comments:

Post a Comment