Friday 22 April 2016

The Beach is

The beach is
Everything with sand
Oh and coconut trees

To drink the sea
Would be so silly

I want to be bumfit

For the shooting stars
We will stay quiet in the car

Pizzas and Malteasers

The prettiest doll in the world
Makes a quiet girl

Little children skip
They don’t walk they skip

‘I’ve never seen a lamp-post
Shake my hand’-Charles Thomson

‘Mix the pancake
Stir a pancake
Pop it in the pan

Fry the pancake
Toss the pancake
Catch it if you can’-Christina Rossetti

‘Spaghetti spaghetti
You’re wonderful stuff’-Jack Prelutsky

‘I’m glad that I live near a park
For in the winter after dark
The park lights shine
As bright and still as dandelions on a hill’-James S.Tippett

‘Nor did I know before
A sea breathes in and out upon a shore’-Lilian Moore

‘Blazing fire and Christmas treat’-Sara Coleridge

‘Minnie and Winnie
Slept in a shell
Sleep little ladies’-Anon

‘Sounds of the great sea’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

I walk into the garden
The whirling
Everything of bloom

‘The cloud hangs in a dream’-William Brighty Rands

I’m looking for a treasure of purple
We can look together under the stars

‘All alone tree’-F.O Neill Gallagher

A diet of pie instead of rye!!!

Jolly Christmas day
The land of toys
Darling toys

A rainbow fairy

‘A dream town train’-Mary Farrah

The calm blue sea
In and out it captures me

Sweet affection for a story

Disney disney story

Fragrance Consultant
Fragrant Zone

I love and I love
But your obsessed with stuff

‘The lighting and thunder
They go and they come,
But the stars and the stillness
Are always at home’-George MacDonald

‘We are the stars which sing,
We sing in our light
We are the birds of fire
We fly over the sky
Our light is a voice’-Anon

‘A real live poet with a published book’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘The classroom glowed like a sweetshop’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘The village gossiped in the sun’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘The clean,warm towels’-Carol Ann Duffy

Dreaming about music
Watching Glastonbury

‘The falling of ashes
The rolling lava’-June Jordan
‘The glittering of silence’-June Jordan

‘Bright-eyed love’-James Elroy Flecker

What can you see over the garden wall?

The sun over rhubarb fields
A lantern with orange light

‘I like chocolate cake
I like birthday cake
I like ginger cake
I like sponge cake
I like fruitcake
I like Christmas cake
I like carrot cake
I just cant stand
Stoma cake’-David Horner

‘Twinkle,twinkle all the night’-Jane Taylor

A bird that once flew
The wind that blew
Love only will make her feel new

Childrens book idea

‘Getting into trouble’

‘Tree of heaven’-Vicki Feaver

‘Songs crying out their ironies’-Eavan Boland

‘Summer’ and ‘yellow’ and ‘sexual’ and ‘ready’’-Eavan Boland

‘Soft lace of the air’-June Jordan

‘The flowering of surprise ‘-June Jordan

‘French bread and a bottle of French wine’-June Jordan

‘Silky constellations’-June Jordan

‘The sea the dark blue music’-June Jordan

‘Oranges are like you love and a promising
A calm skin and a juice inside a juices
A running from the desert’-June Jordan

‘The moon shone bright as pearl’-Rosa Mulholland

‘Dreamy cottage
Creamy porridge’-Anon

On the playground  and on the park
Children springing up after each other
Instead of gazing around the room

He is an Astronomy a starlight fall












No comments:

Post a Comment