Thursday 10 March 2016

'Where there is love there is a song'

‘Where there is love there is a song’-Helen Steiner Rice

Children’s photograph

Budding on a tree,you and me

Flowers bloom and streams are aflow around you
Everyone moves back

‘As the moon sprinkles softly’-Senator Ihenyen

At the wedding alter
Passion for you

Laughing at the same joke
Passion for you

American Dream Machine
The sexy screen

My rock
The hearts deep ‘hurts’ unlocked

‘For mothers play the leading roles
In giving birth to little souls’-Helen Steiner Rice

Bright little ray today

‘Into a brighter and more wonderful dawn’-Helen Steiner Rice

I still need direction and strength

Emotions amaze ablaze
When I think of you

The piano of you
The disney of you
The everything of you

Mama

‘Hope,care,aspiration and truth’-Oludotun Fajunn

Song and nest
Your love and your flesh

Beautiful to sea
Beautiful to be free

‘O child beside the waterfall
I hear them too,the brief heavenly notes,
The harp of dawn’-George Barker

A poet’s climb
You are in my mind

Angel writing
‘Shera, Princess of Power’

I am fond of porcelain

Receiving flowers

‘Flower magic’

‘The rhythmic beach’-John Greenleaf Whittier

I must try
Mocha pannacotta
Raspberry meringue pie!!

‘If the stars were sweets’Clive Riche

‘Absense of light’-Spike Milligan

‘Nice dreams
Presents and ice creams’-Rony Robinson

‘Telly and trips!
Hamburger and chips’-Rony Robinson

‘Angel of the evening’-William Blake

‘The lusty song’-William Blake

Heaven’s golden gates
Golden eggs

Frantic pain
Losing your money in a different country

We children
Beam and twinkle!

The velvet meadow
He put his hands in my knickers

Meet me
By waters fair

‘To be weak as a Lamb and smooth as a dove,
And not to raise envy,is called Christian love’-William Blake

Hand-stands by the wall
Playing catch with a tennis ball

‘Sing in my hand’-James Kirkup

Stop it sugarman

Looking for a comforter of night

Sweet compassion at the alter

All the days I have you
I will cherish you for always

With admiration and love
I will dote on you and grow with you
Until our number is up

Eternal Mountains
We look up like flowers

End of the dream?
You must keep dreaming

I hear the post box
Is it a heartening letter?

Is it a parcel you ordered?
Or a postcard from sunny weather?

In the Zone Poem

Extended metaphor

The Wind a pouncing snake
Biting you in the cold
Pushing you back
A fight of the world

Heavily twining and untwining in the grass
Having everything in its clasp

Ripping silky flowers apart
Petals that once covered your heart

Treetops ready to fly
Dripping with venom
Crawling up high

The Wind has a snake song
Waking you up with its lizard tongue
Pouncing and pouncing
Like you are its prey

Thank god we are inside staying out of its way!

The snake that makes you go downhill
You wear hats and scarves for the chill

It’s muscles can compress your neck
So before you go outside,you need to check

I can hear it outside lying in bed
It’s my safe place
If the wind came through my front door
It would not get a taste

Lightly connected

Be a prayer

‘Swimming through the sky’-Kay Ryan

‘The elephant signature’-Kay Ryan

‘This is me,complete with battle scars,medals,commendations.
Works of art.Bestowed upon me for surviving’-Mikin Bynn

No comments:

Post a Comment