Tuesday 27 December 2011

Music Verse

Music
Rehearse and Verse
Tell the universe

School joy

Modeling
Rejection and perfection
Don't want another section

Affection,Reflection
Connection,Protection

Neat little tracks
Need a comeback

The Race

Don't want a hore
Don't want a bore
Don't want war or
An emptor promiser

Trying to make a living out of writing
Become exciting
Come out fighting

Love
Truth and
Good
As strong as wood
As warm as a hood
As full-hearted as childhood

Does buyin solve cryin?

Bare your soul
Bare it all like snowfall
A night at the Guildhall

Christmas lights are switched on in the city
Kids are getting giddy
Parents are behaving richly

A Halloween jelly bean
On a trampoline!!!

Grandpa unseen
I hope I have your musical gene

You are my inspiration
You are my ovation
You are my designation (name)

20 years of open ears
Your ghost may appear
It may endear
I don't want to be treen (wooden)

Enough Tom
This is not a sitcome

A fitting for nans knitting
I think of how I can sell it

I have no choice
You are mincing and convincing

In Childhood
I don't want to sleep
I don't want to miss a peep
Or count sheep

As a teenager
All I want to do is sleep
In my dreams he sweeps me off my feet

Memory
Snogging in the alley

Travelling on a cloud into
Space collecting stars

Suicide
Tyrannised

The Ankh (Egyptian cross that siginfies life)

Not there
I am saying a prayer
Every time I see you
It feels like a premiere

If I had not been ill
I would have worked

Dancing element style

Used to be able to pull,talk,remember,concentrate
Now it feels impossible

Carnage-butchery,killing,bloodshed

In hell with unachievement
Must work harder
Write an Opus!!

Steps leading to a riverbank
I splash everyone as a prank!!

Reality star
Not my kind of fame

Interview?
Use a nice shampoo!!

Bluet -(flowering plant)

Cabriolet -convertible car
-two-seater carriage horse-drawn

A regular soldier to hold ya!!

People get too comfy and too restful

Being depressed is like being on a sea bed
Your ears pop and the surface seems too far away

Jewellery Idea

'Eccentric Imagery'

Bonfire night
Blazonry display
Brilliant display!!!

Patterns and motifs
Great Barrier Reef

Child teacart/trolley
Cups and saucers

You are stellar
Astronomical!!

Astro
I just want to win

Piano dance
One chance
It felt like magic

I love words and snowbirds

Childs Toy Idea
Voices activated toy records childs name and mum and dads voices

Videogame Idea
With luminous underwater sea creatures

Mentally lively!!!

Are you in hell?

He won't let me rest
It's always a test
Making me feel unexpressed

Life or
Embarrassment?

-Acute self-consciousness
Painful self-consciousness

Still around
How do I trust?

Stop making me ravenous

I think the Northern lights are fascinating
Aurora borealis
'Realis' 'Real'

Astronomy is amazing
Motions
Positions
Sizes
Composition
Behaviour study of universe

I want to be qui vive-Ready,alert!!!

Impediment? -Obstruction

Everytime
They sent me in the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment