Tuesday 27 December 2011

The Talk

You talk,but
Talking is suppose to be positive

What is your motive?
Maybe I am too sensitive
I wish you would be supportive

When are you going to help?
This situation needs to melt

Ridicule

Doesn't feel cool
You are beautiful

With every drop of the ocean
Loyalty and devotion

I can't help but love above
Sweet spiralling love

God playing a keyboard in the sky

Notes in the sky
Poems in the sky
Angels in the sky

A friendly face

Your smile
Your love
Your lace

Don't want to be booed
I need to find a muse
Gather strength

A Hagen Occasion

Street names
Talking to me

Peace in the night sky
I say goodbye
Tomorrow I will try to
Revivify (bring to life)

Vision in a flame

Christmas

I hear a reindeer
I hear the angels cheer

Patience and understanding
Going banding

Eye-Act
A hit track
I found you in a haystack

Running in the cold
For a hand to hold

Electromotive

Gadgeteer (lover of gadgetry)

Thinking of something to say
Your thoughts can get in the way
Maybe,maybe someday
You'll hold me and teach me to sway

If I have my way
We'll curl up under the duvet
Or see a show on broadway
Make-love everyday so
I can wear negligee

I don't want you to go
You are my glow
You are my know
I want to feel like Marilyn Monroe

Keep your imagination alive
The words
The pictures
The designs will arrive

Depression

Numb then crying
To be able to feel again
You have to kill it
You have to overcome

The dream is working as a team

Internet
Travelling and caroling

Ingenuous (naive)

I pray for a good Christmas
I pray for a good New Year
On every hemisphere

A God Christmas

Walking in the city
Christmas lights are so pretty
A red velvety dress
A glass of wine,the best

Pictures of Santa on a card
'I believe'

Atlantis -Mythological island in Greek Mythology that sank below the sea in a earthquake

I want to follow you
I want you to follow me too

Worrying,
Anxious all the time
Is this birdlime?
-Sticky substance for trapping birds made from plants that is spread on trees to catch birds

I want a stocking filler
You are my stocking filler!!!

Fantabulous -Excellent

Lonely Lonely Lonely
Only Only Only

Trust-trust
Truth-truth

The Shop -
Theatre
Stigmata
Orator

Tinkers secret language

Not ugly
Huggly and Snuggly

It's Christmas
Don't be a humbug
Have a bottle of Bud!!

It's Christmas
Selection box
Paint box
Soundbox!

Lost on a rainbow bridge

Muse and News

I look at the keys on the piano
Can I leave an imprint like with snow?
Can I wrap myself in a rainbow?
Can I aim a crossbow?
Can I move out of the shadow?
Can I undo fat so?
Can I escape the volcano?
Become a celebrated pro?

Please no more,Treachery

Memory
Simple things

'The Truth is Testing'

Where do I travel too
To talk my mind off you?
Should I have a new hairdo?
Change my email address from hotmail to yahoo?
Get a new tattoo?

Like a philosopher
I like to understand and explain life
A thinker and a 'INKA'!!!

Bored bored bored
On the ward
What do I do Lord?

Man-of-war bird

I need my mind back
I want to write a hot track
I do not want a almanac (Back to the Future)

Period costume
Chloe perfume
A piano showroom

You didn't chose me
You chose to lose me

I have a rhyme in my pocket
Your heart in my locket

No comments:

Post a Comment