Tuesday 27 December 2011

Smitten

Smitten

He would appear smitten
I would be written
The happiest in Britain

To escape your voice
To escape your revoice (echo)

Even the seas
Even the trees
Are against me

A marriage song
A marriage strong
A fondness
A penchant

The wine at flow
A song I know
Eyes as white as snow
How many seeds do you have to sow?

Prayer-Heaven of love

They won't  let me settle,decide
Put roots down

I need peace

Love's Eye
My heart prays

How near are you to endear?

Don't take the stars away
We will hide away

Purple phantasies
Lots of fallacy

Hearts,lips and hot chips!!

Free as the air
There is love somewhere

Sincere (honest and open)
Corsetier

Loyal
You are on my wall

Honey to the bees
Holding the door keys

Cool hours
Moonflowers

Cooling tear
Standing on the pier

'Undress amethyst in a mist'

I love to kiss your
Purest lipped
I love to worship

Beauty-up
Cream up
Make-up

A rose with arms
A beach with palms
A God with psalms

Panting heat

Shed sanctuary
Under the stairs sanctuary
Refuge a place I feel safe

The Orchestra

They touch the strings into a mystery
Classical music and its history
Woodwind,brass,percussion players
Many layers

In body and in soul
You made me fall
Dancing to rock-and -roll
Dreaming in fantasy

A Flowery tale
Making a cocktail

Winter snow lift

Hoping for coast post
Waves have a voice

Reef-rocks
Gem-rocks

Of the sky
I ask you why
Do I feel you nearby?
Samurai

Samurai -Aristocratic Japanese warrier 11th-19th Centuries

A rose sanctuary (bouquet)
And a texuary!(card)
In January!
My birthday!

When you warm the air
I do not despair
A current of electric care

Dream

Purple house or garage

We look at the skyline
You look at my neckline
You are my lifeline

The polar star
The polar ray
Where do they orbit
What do they want to say?

Idea

Gold pyramid ring
Or earrings
Necklace

Patient stars
Soothing spa's

Sporty cars
Wonderbras

Beau-boyfriend or male admirer,lover

You have to face you are fat when wearing jeans

Wonderful game
Wonderful name

Illness

Whats happening?
It's frightening

Ironic bond

Drowning in dumb
Need to study

Christmas party
Drunk on Chablis

Merrymaking
Bootyshaking!!

Mini mince pies
Christmas tunes on the hi-fi

Angel-gazing at the top of the tree
A glass of caramel or mint chocolate bailey
Watching the telly on the settee
With lots of witty remarks!!

A tin of Quality street
May not last the week!!

Peanuts,raisens
I am so weak!!

Carol singers
Singing in pairs
Looking like a riveire (Gemstone necklace)

Wrapping presents
Opening presents
Faces of florescence!!

I miss a Christmas kiss
I miss the kindness
Don't want to be dreamless

Coolness
Slimness

Mistletoe
I think you already know!!

Idea

Tinsel dress multi-coloured comes in at the waist

Raspberry dress

Idea

Football planets

Feeling bad at Christmas
I feel like a Christmas pudding
When I should be budding

Merry Christmas
Golden wishes!!

I look at the atlas,imagine
Father Christmas

I look at the stable,imagine
Christ Jesus

I watch The Wizard of Oz (Xmas telly)!!
Imagine Dorothy in Kansas

I go to Church
To Candlemass

Santa

Bring me jelly
Fill my belly!!

Bring me jellybeans
Bring me a television
So I can watch the Queen!!

Lonely at Christmas
Lonely at New Year
Golden wishes for next year

Reindeer travel in groups
A new career?

I love Christmas Yule log
Chocolate and fudge!!
Nan gives up chocolate for lent
I could not!!

Am I going to spend my life cryin?
It seems perfect nights don't happen

Sharp guy
Nice thigh!!

Santa Claus
Come indoors!!
A Christmas stocking with bells
A Christmas candle with beautiful smells
A Christmas pine tree that spells

Christmas songs
All night long
New Year
The 12o'clock gong

Festive
Not restive (restless)

Cheerful
Festive mood

Lets celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment