Tuesday 27 December 2011

Life enemy

Life as a enemy
Whispering and
Talking misery

The dark of life

You have to listen

Highfly clouds
Highfly crowds

New dressing-gown
Cosy as a pound in your pocket

Boots Shaper bar
Low-fat nougat

Fragrance in her hair
Shoulders bare
When are you going to declare?

I want to be the safest of all
I do not want to crawl

Amazing
Cloud-watching
Star-gazing

'Forever Friends'
Xmas paper
I wrap with all my love

When the stars are not what they seem
Is it better to dream?

Rarer than a gift
You are my snowdrift

Kind years?
Did you hear Gods sonneteer?

Sophie

Setting star,dada,mama

Go the flower way
Send a bouquet

Snowmobile -small vehicle for snow travel

Christmas

Xmas meal
Donate a coat appeal

Salmon parcels
And prawns
Turkey and the trimmings!!
Lots of carrots to peel!!

Xmas pudding
Flaming and cooling

Xmas

We wait for a robin to poppin our garden

We watch the postman outside
Any Christmas cards?

Opportunity

Open the gate
I can no longer wait
Tears mate
I just want to create

Don't forget my lips
I may be able to write a script

Green dream
Save the trees
For Mr G

A beauty and a cutie!!

With the jingle of bells
Shops are hoping to sell
New smells
New cells
Chocolate seashells

Council table

(Panel for service users)

No-one can label
No-one can fable

Judgement seat
I hate deceit

'A Japanee or a Japano?'

Disko woe
12 and Looking
He said no
To a kiss
I am wordless

Flag of England

A yellow-star in the mist
You have survived the Tempest

I don't want to be a conformist (conventional)

Hoping for a saving sign

A sign of health
A sign I will be healthy

'Psychologically sound'
Fit,well,strong

Egyptian night
Eyebright

There are
Loves and doves flying among us

Perfect ship
He wrote a script

Sharing a strawberry whip
Kinship -relationship,connection,link,bond

Keep your heart
Draw your art
Build a cart
Make a tart

Idea

'Stars and Bars'

A bottle of wine
Frenchify!!

Of a winter day
Building a snow lady
Riding on a sleigh

The Piano

Coco keys
Milk keys

Wrench the stars apart?Into pieces?
You wouldn't

The smell of rain
Free my chain

When,why,who,what?

When you look good
It appears there is more possibilty

Shut to the sun
They wonder why they have not won

Idea

Restaurant called 'The Works'

Visual

Picture of someones face surrounded by butterflies,hearts ,flowers

I remember hedges
They are suppose to be protective

'Jack of all trades'
Master of all trades'

Make my jingles tingle
Help me crack the code

34,000 rhyming words
Rhyming hearts

I love the smell of drinking chococlate granules!!

Nativity

I love a Nativity
I love Festivity
We will have no negativity
Just creativity!!

Playing bongo drums to dance music

James Joyce 'The Dead'
Their fire is no longer burning

Idea Album called 'Need a rhyme'?

Disco low
Dance and continuo (musical term)

I feel dead when I do not work

I put up your poster
Put your picture on my coaster
Because I love you moster!!

Grateful

I must express
I'm thankful for my life
I must express
I'm cheerful and in song for my life

Romantic four-poster bed
The smell of fresh baking bread

Park hall snowfall

Still feel lonely on a rock
I have never taken such a knock
Feel like I am frying in a wok

Boyfriend material?

Has to have an honesty about him
Sitting at the piano
Singing

'In Tearprayer'

Woodwork

'Woodify'

Elflock (tangled lock of hair)

A poem to end the year

I have tried to face my fears
Carefully listen with my heart and ears
I have not yet found my dear
But I will have a beer!!!
And pray for a career

No comments:

Post a Comment