Thursday 23 February 2012

Speaking Life

Speaking life
I want to be a wife
Or meet you in the afterlife
I light a candle

Sometimes I want to die
I see a black sky.I see an evil spy
An icecap cry

Translate into music
Follow the yellow brick road
Maybe I will find my mode

PoetrY
A     O
I      U
N

Angel song
I picture them strong
What is right
Not what is wrong

Idea

Flavoured pancakes
Lemon,Strawberry,Coconut

Flavoured bread
Mushroom,Pepper,Garlic,Tomato

Christmas

Away in a manger
Protect him from danger

Silent night
The feeling to write
To reunite

Did you jingle all the way?!!
Did you cook your bird?!!

Christmas in the sun
A feeling that you have won?
Looking for someone?

Peter G
Aussie shrubby eucalyptus tree

Belayed -Betrayed

Its a st-eal

Living off possibility
Living off ability
Living off humility

Gracility -Slenderness

Don't feel like I know God
Has he changed?

If you don't say now
You end up giving your life to the future

Wouldn't it be great to go back to 16?!!

Magazine Idea
In Voice
In Choice

Feel like everything is a test
It's an effect just to get dressed
Why does everyone seem so blessed?

Need to rebest,revest
(Restore power)

Life?
Excluded mostly

All I can think of is food
My stomach is in a mood
Torrential hunger
Mad hunger

Morbid jealousy
A glass of midori

Stop the watchers

Pixela

New Year pray
I need a better way

Fooled
I want to be cooled

A hundred weight?
Control your carbohydrate

Hollywood?
I feel like dogwood

Love
You are understood
The feeling of satinwood (heart)

The Brits Spaceship

Brit awards
Coming inshore

Wish I felt part of something

'The Leyland Look'

Movies
Face-off

Face yummy
Tidy tummy dream
No dummy
Always funny

Talking to the piano

Friend connection

Solo
A confident soloist
A bright star figure

Intellect
Humour
Holiday
Mating

Tummy ache in a tomb

Cedarian (Living on Cedarwood drive)

Dreamspace
A picture of us

Lots of jelly tots

Relationships
Should I skip you?

Waiting
Debating
Ovating

Just wanna write a song
Sing,sing a song
Raise the contretemps

Ebony and ivory
Memory and irony

'Ched'

Music

Styli -Kylie
'Can't get you out of my head'
Video

Praying Madonna

Tum,Bum,
Zumba!!

A message from space
God did emplace (put in position)
Stars,Galaxys,Planets,
The Sun
The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment