Thursday 23 February 2012

Smile

Mums smile
She listen's to Stings Fragile
Radiant energy
A blond hairstyle

Where's the energy in my voice?
I need a vocal

Like on a bay
The freedom way
Beautiful flowers of May
A holiday toffee sundae!!

Ancient trees
I am part Cherokee-Member of Native American people of South
I want to live in an old tepee!!

A childs beaming love
I worship God and the dove

Lord

Teach me to be unafraid
I want to be unscarred
Your divine assistance

Lost in despair
Mournful despair
Does anyone care?
Why the sword,Lord?

Scholarly-learned

Bosom -waiting for affection
Glowering cheeks-waiting for protection

Bosomy!!

Visual

Picture of someone standing in a pearl oyster

An Angel called Harold
A gym called Arnold
A wrist that is freckled

Your petal eyes
Are my daily inspiration
The making of my art

Bus heaven
Sitting next to you
I want to make us an igloo

Stepping stones to my goals
To be known
Like Grandpa on the saxophone

Sanctified -blessed
By my children

Too many cars
Boyish greed

No glue and I'm blue

I thought I had my own moon

Life is reason and energy???

Diets
All that effect and I haven't lost a dime

I am not a happy jelly
I cannot 'Munch on'

Tryer styler

Will my poetry be dead in the morning?

Wonderwoman outfit!!

Woven youth
Trapped,
Mark of the devil

I weep and sue
I beg you
Stop
I am one of the fever few (flowering plant)

Army of waves
Having a good time at a rave

In dew
In love with you
I always look for the number two

Tender fire
On the beach
Large ripples on the sea
Burstingly

Sea infinity
Eternity
Latinity

Every flower
Every hour
I think of you

A wish to sing
But I fear I will be sent packing

Rainbow bright website
Colours make me happy

Drawing a circle
Drawing a dream
A bowl of ice cream

The loveliest hue (colour)
But I feel hue and cry (protest)
When you are not here

I feel
Uncherished
Untaught
I want them to love and care
Impart wisdom and explain

Sunny leaves
The trees I breathe
Flowers waving in the air
Like a riviere (gemstone necklace)

The Tempter
The Attempter
The Emptor

I thought you were my moon of life
Instead untruthfulness

We are walking on a shore barefoot
I am wearing a dress that is low-cut
We make love in a hut

In thought you can be astronaut!!

Your eyes
Blue stars

Hours of pain
You make me feel insane
I feel like a chatelaine (mistress of castle)

Candle floating in rose waters

In and out
The rise and fall
Tide of unhappiness

Mingling tears
I do not have the words

Visual
Flower coming out of someones mouth

Distance dies or distance cries

Idea name for chewing gum
'Spirit gum'

My 'Spirit' lamp!!!

Betrayal is helping the enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment