Thursday 23 February 2012

Evanesce

Evanesce
You vanished

Hollywood
Perfect teeth
And a flying leaf (fate)
Fate is a flying leaf

Too massif
Positive exercise

Don't want to be left on the curb
(As a small child)

I want a happy family

On TV?
Mating?
Making friends?
Making lovers?

You and me in my room
Watching telly in a duvet cocoon!

How are you feeling?
Acloud?

Housework routine
Hoover dance routine!!

Nothing has been right since school
Madfatter

Orange blossom
Run and walk
Walk and run

Alive
Aknive

New Year
I just want to feel happy

A little win

New Year meal
At Wellington park
Toffee eclair
Champagne sorbet

Resolution
An illusion?

Jealousy
Why do you get all the joy?

Double chocolate Gateau?
No more!!

Taking my joke
My safety

Christmas
Eating chocolates you don't even like!!

Love

I find love in the moving trees
I find love in the turbulent seas
I find love in the sun-setting sky
I find love always nearby
I find love in a family game
I find love in a candle lit flame

Exercise helps me let go of the past

Aurochs -extinct wild ox

With every flake of snow
With every drop of rain

Pillbox
How many knocks?

Porcelain doll
The prettiest of all

Juke box
Dance,pop and rock

Romance
Lovelock (my lock of hair)

I like the smell of hairspray!!

Hate myself for not living
I need to find a space

Harassment -Persistently you inflict pain and suffering

Note spelling

You are my notes in the air
Single notes following each other

The Zodiac
What fate?
Seaquake

The power that is thought to make things happen

Inspite of your disturbing,upsetting words
I still look up at a pair of black and white birds

'Pennage' -Writing
A chattering call

Weaks go by
I still lie
Just want to catch his eye

You don't want to be used as a jewel
Your heart stops with materials

Knowledge is college?
Just one note

Time is running out
I am on a roundabout

The world turning
The clouds returning
The rays sun burning

Fern tickles -Freckles-Purple freckle

Education?
I always fail
I need to tell my own tale

Tune into a diet!!

Jaffa cakes
Don't fill me up
Heartache
I cannot swim a lake

Pig=Big

Dark chocolate mint thin=thin!!

Stop the grey weigh

Don't like pets
Don't like threats

Curvet lady

Variety show
Clean
Clever
Humour

University

Much alone
Dictaphone

Lisa Ibiza?
Holiday?
Maybe I will try the cray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment