Thursday 23 February 2012

Imaginative Journey

Imaginative journey
Horses and a adventure story

Love lasting a hundred century

Track title
'About Love'

Romance with words and music
In a special way

Supernatural
Architectural

Love that is certainly felt
Like soft wool against my skin

Voices from the page
The page is my stage

My token of challenge

Act like parents

Hate jealousy and resentment
Be acceptant and free

Exercises
In need

Olympics 'Identity' track

Planetar -hypothetical young astronomical object of planetary mass that might have formed in the same way as a star

Writing is like freedom of the whole beach

Justice and righteousness
Honesty and fairness

Image
Frozen waterfall

Jelly beans and ice cream!!

Idea

Ice cream called 'Icefall'

Projects
Origins of writing poetry
Where you started

I started writing because
I believe in freedom
Voices and walls make me feel trapped

To cause motion and free will

Movies are having botox!!
Movies in 3D
TV in HD!!

Travel

Visiting landmarks
National heritage parks

IQ
EIQ (Emotional IQ)

Some people
Weirdlings of fate

The Planets -Gustav Holst

Mars-the Bringer of War
Venus -the Bringer of Peace
Mercury -the Winged Messenger
Jupiter -the Bringer of Jolity
Saturn -the Bringer of Old Age
Uranus -the Magician
Neptune -the Mystic

War -Star constellation of soldiers sword fighting
Peace-Star constellation of doves kissing
The Winged Messenger-Star constellation of Angels flying
The Bringer of Jolity-Laughing stars
The Bringer of Old Age-Star constellation of tears
The Magician-Star constellation of illusions
The Mystic-The mystery of the universe

Abused child
'But God said'

Earth

The solar system contains 8 planets.Pluto,which used to be the 9th planet,was
Reclassified as a dwarf planet in 2006

God's Art
Is Scenery
His love is surrounding us

A chatterer and a flatterer!

Multipart -woman who has given birth several times

Let me go free
Don't take tea

Just want to be heard
But I hate the name celebrity

Great Grandma
Was a armourer (maker of arms)

Moondial?
He was more bothered about the camera

RSPB
Birds,we have the words

NSPCC
Children,we will be the goodman

Age Concern
Your Nan's and your Grans
We will get involved

Cancer Research
Our Prayers,Our church

This is my moon
Playing leap frog

Keep the fame flame

Exercise and hope
Need a manrope

I don't know what to do
How do I stop you?
You won't let me win

I don't settle for less

Now I am alien
I am from another planet
Another universe

Latin alienus>alius 'other'

You used to fix me with a look
I smiled when your light came on
I thought you were the answer

They do not dream
What do they hope for?
We all need something beautiful

Like a love sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment