Thursday 23 February 2012

Eastern girl

Eastern girl

Memory

Dressed as an Eastern girl
I felt like a Empress
A princess
In a Japanese garden

Wild in common
Child in common
Together we share these things together

A deep pond
Covered in insects
But the fish will continue to live
And I will continue to be descriptive

Only a valley with purple
Like a robe worn by the Queen
Or the Millennium dome,
A purple dome
That would be my dream!!

My Eve
On a cold Winters Eve
I cannot bare it when you leave
You take my heart and rip it from my sleeve
I am left naive

Hands of hazel
Like two hazel trees holding hands
Making plans to grow

Do not lie in haste
A lie is a waste,a destroyer

I want to join the world
Not the afterworld

Banished from Park Hall
Rejected
Sent away by all
I wish you had caught me when I did fall

A real fire with wood
I put my face to the fire
Hope I do not die meeting a vampire

Not running on the pavement
The path is twinkly ice
A blanket of white linen,cotton

A little star that keeps her company
A little point,a destiny

Trying and trying
Trying and trying a song
Sending out a mating call
The nightlong

 White witchcraft
I drew a circle of protection for safety

Magnetic reply?
Will you multiply?

Timbre

I hope I have your musical tone quality

Sophie

Your little feet in my hands
Soon you will be swimming with armbands
Making castles in the sand

Are stars the moons tears?
If they are,the moon has been crying for years

Victoria

The Queencake!!

Valentine?
No sign of mine!!

Sophie

She hangs onto me
I feel love and glee
I praise Mr G (God)!!

Australian
Red rock sand
Diggeridoo band

Sounds of letters
Sounds of notes
Buying chocolate!!

Weird and blue
I am not natural without you

There's a drop of freshness and purity in you!

Making love
Touch me light
Don't force it

Visual

Picture of notes lying in a heart

Discipline can make you win

I dream of wings
I dream of perfect things

He has inner light
I want to be thrilled with light

Why do you blemish my day?
You make me pale with injury

I need your reparation
Your celebration

Softly and quietly

A village of dreams
A globe of dreams
Dramas and dreams
Karma and dreams

Stopping smoking
At least I won't get a soaking!
I feel like the ground is sloping

I want detail back

Ending a relationship?
Delete him
Remove him from your phone
Remove him from your computer
Remove him from your mind

Amazing eyes
You watch the dolphins leap from the sea
Sparkle and wavy

Welling up
Every time I see her holding a buttercup

Lost lute
Do you find me cute?
In a swimsuit

'In musical trim'

Visual

A great city underwater
A million petals under the sea

Window dressing at Age Concern

Great black grand piano
Like walking through a meadow

Fire-opal
Touched by your fire

No comments:

Post a Comment