Thursday 19 April 2012

Clock

Fame

The Clock,tick,tock
They Mock

The Owl
The Waterfowl (water bird)

Bird
Feathered friend some 'lovetosend'

Mystical writings
Rise from the tragic with magic

Waves

Waves that kiss
Waves of bliss
A sand palace
People sunbathe silent and wordless
Depressed the sea is starfishless
Oysters
I want to make a necklace
I dream of dearness

Palpitations
Meditation

Spherical -round shaped like a sphere

Flower ray
Ray flower -Radiating like a daisy flower

To wake and to be free
No trouble out at sea
Afraid of the bumblebee

Hiding in sleep
In my dreams in faith I leap
Travel in a jeep

The Sea-sparks
The Sun sparks in my eyes

Reading with a bookmark
Covering my stretch marks

Stars in my palm
I throw them into the sky

Great Orion
I used to think of the Lion

I search in the fire-mist
I am looking for a artist
An amethyst

Haloed

Visual

Taking a halo (circle of light) and putting it on a finger as a ring

Glitter salt
You feel like a glitter of salt,pretty but bitter
Shining with emotion

Visual

Flying star with rainbow ribbon

Bavarian road

Wonderment -Filled with Amazed Admiration

Visual

Squeezing red (blood) from a rose becoming a white rose

Visual

Waves of ice cream
Orange sherbet sand!!

Stars-bright sparkling light

Whats wrong?
People are jade-green
I look up at the cinema screen
Oh,to be fourteen

Question girl!!

Dad,as proud as a deer
Eating Sunday Lunch!!

With a snowy forehead
I lie here in bed
To comfort?
Tomato soup and fresh bread

I love your sweetness
I love your neatness
Forget meanness!!!

Idea

Makeup line called 'Lipher'!!

Out of Italy
Italian heart
Italian food
Puts me in the mood
A nude mood!!

The devil level
You revel in my sadness

Scarlet lips

Visual

Red rose petals rubbed into lips to colour lips

Until you glow
I will double the rainbow
Treble the airflow

Classical architecture 'Archit'

My word for music?
'Archi-stave'

Orgasm of loving
Chocolate pudding!!!

Different specks
White sands
Holding hands
The Angels stand

Visual

Sun arm reaching out to light the candles

Strawberry marks
Strawberry bleeding

My heart is ringing
Ringing for you

The hunger fear
I begin a diet

The white strawberry flowers are ours

Every fruit has a secret
Like a rock containing agate

Honeybun
Bouncing airily (cheerfully)

My spirit sings
But you cannot hear me

No comments:

Post a Comment