Thursday 19 April 2012

Angels

Kind angels
Listen to a hour of flower!

Sate-to fully gratify desire
I have hunger for you

Health and fitness
My healthy eating is sleeting!!(Slipping from ice)

'Tragedy'
In every language

He-dolphin delight
Lightning delight (sex)

Sun torch flower
Stars torch petals in the sky

Stars are mistletoe to be kissed under

An experience of bliss?
I miss your kiss
Your all I can think of in the office

There is still untraveled space!
A flying suitcase

Tonsil tennis in Venice!!

Feeling fire,being wet
How lucky that we met
Let's watch the sunset
I can tease you with my silhouette!!

Are you a linkboy (torch carrier in streets)
Or are you out to destroy?

A little ship
A little home
An aircraft dome

I want to be a New Yorker talker!!

Band name idea
'The Spirans'!!

Sleep

Gone and healed by sleep
The day has been sealed
The ache of being
All my being

Passing through in the waters
I remember you

'Tassini trip'
2 weeks
My word for a holiday

A capriccioso-in a lively way

You talked
Can I die now?

I want to be Ellier
Not jellier

I want a figure
Shaken about bacon

Like a twinkly path
Relationship worry

He has romantic ambition
You could have made him good

Natterjack!!

It's not a date
It's a mate

Did Hollywood watch?

I once dreamt about a music studio
In my loft
Writing music like Richard Ashcroft!!!

I once dreamt about a music studio
At my dad's shop
Writing pop!!

Does she have IT?

Inamorato-lover or beloved man

Christianly
Humanly
Jokingly
Heavenly

Visual

New York skyline with lit candles

Candle garden

Will I have a child one day?
Will I play sandcastles on a bay?
Will I drag them along on a sleigh?
Take them to the football or ballet?
Treat them to a toffee sundae?
Or a chocolate milkyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment