Thursday 19 April 2012

Titanic (First draft)

How lucky the survivers
Floating in their nests
They did not offer life
Meaningless

Distressed
Frightened
Shocked

I look with my binoculars

In the cinema
I have Jack on my anchorline
The angels are so kind

Childhood

Watching Carebears as a child
I want to be a brainchild

Bleeding into it

Memory is key
Like honey is to a bee
Leaves to a tree
The Queen and her Jubilee

Just two stars shining in the sky
The same love,night air
She looks at him
He looks at her

Caramel sun!!!

Just two synchronised dolphins in the sea
I love thee
On one knee!!

A church romance?
Not much chance!
Maybe I should be a missionary and speak Afrikaans!!

Art in the sky
Art under the sea
The darkest grey
The brightest blue
We always match,me and you!!!

I put flowers in your tomb
Your love
Your life was my bloom
It is the end of a Disney cartoon

Did you make it or
Did you ate it?

I love people being smart
I love people being hart!!

You love me not
You love me hot
You love my spot

Visual

Snowman sitting on top of Pluto!!

The 'Pluto' Act (Cold)

She's a strawberry tart!!!

You have to climb over the wall
Or break down the wall
Win the brawl
Win the crawl
Win your soul

Studying
Vikings,Roman Empire,Camelot,what a swat!!

On sugar

The tragedy of things
Its wonderful to sing
The perfect drawing

Distraughting day
Disunity

Suffering and daydreaming
Like a lonely tree living through history

Sex scene

Dripping wet
You help me forget
Your hands pulling down my fishnets!!!

Absolutely opalized!!!

Opal
Constantinople

Salt perfumed air by the beach
A 99 each!!

Cry of hurt
I still dream of a concert
Looking good in a skirt
So
I continuo!!!

Passionate eyes
Like a tiger
Orange moonlight at midnight
I can see a knight and his horse riding over the moon

Visual

Love hearts with flapping wings

Starkers
Sparkers on the football pitch!!
Rain that looks like thread!!

Christ explain anguish
Life is so cruel

You glimmer in the street
You glimmer in the heat
Every light is a flickering heartbeat

Children

Lovely,clear,mild,pleasant,fair,sunny

Sophies sweet nature
Sharing a biscuit
A little winglet

Playing with my purple watch
Turning then hi fi up a notch!!

Wisdom

By truth we are made free

For
The great and the good
Where is the good?

Intuition and News
I am more than a muse

Visuals

A rose in her red power dress
A robin in her red power dress

Slim or obese?
What is the art of peace?

Time keeping
Ringing the school bell
Sticking to a schedule

Traveler or sailor
Exciting adventure

A pillow for your sleepy head
Time for bed
Dreaming of gingerbread!!

No comments:

Post a Comment