Thursday 19 April 2012

Strong

Not feeling strong
I attend evensong

Singing a cradle song

Sweet petal flame
How is your aim?!!

Two flames make one big flame

British blood
A friendly neighbourhood
Together we withstood

The curve of space
Seeds put in place

Little ships in bottles
A tender sender

A defender that has no agenda

We were red
But you turned green
And I turned blue

Should I trust?
Is your heart just?
I sense you looking over the fence

You said that you fell
Your too afraid to tell
They belong in a cell
I know your hell

Colours and creeds are expression

A pretty bum
A pretty tum
A pretty sum!!

A violet fan
A rose fan
Many different fans

Like a swans dying song
Will I only sing once when I am dying?

Idea for makeup line called 'Chastity'

Like a poplar
I want to be a slender quick growing tree

Like pink flamingos
In the zoo
I chose you

The Ocean
What are the wild waves saying?

Artists dying young and from drugs,from their perceptions
I wish I could have helped

Affairs
How do I stop you looking elsewhere?

Why is she with him?
Neckwear (money)

The Shop
Bossy!
Reading a glossy!
I wanted my own posse!!!

Lost with everything

Icewine (icy person)

Softly,subtly,secretly
We hid under the stairs
Saying our prayers

If lying had a smell you would stink of lies
Purple tears would crash from my eyes

Green grass glow
Makes me feel verso

'Do you Iceni?'
My word for
'Do you see me?'

Only the doting find love

Fluid beauty
Sex is fluid beauty

Sunburn
Is the sun angry?

Bright God I love you
But why does pain last so long?
And happiness so short?

Visual

Stars moving into shapes like tea leaves

The splendor of a bigger life?
You made it!!

Reconcile?
T-mobile?

I swipe my card into work and college
But all I want is my pipes

All my might
I had a torch for light
A pen to write
The spirit to fight
An Angel to invite

Rainbow made from rain
God paints it!!

Orion-Three point stars-A Family

Sick of my weight
I will not take a photo as a whole
I don't feel like I am in control
God,I need to make you a call

Me and a flowerpot!!

Visual

Earrings dangling in the sky
The Angels can choose their earrings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment