Thursday 23 February 2012

Village

This year I will be more sociable

Village spinach
Pop eye
Pop fly

School
Teacher told me to drink my milk
So I sat there alone drinking my milk

English poetry
English rose
English ideal

Steeples in the air
Stars are in their nightwear

In the tea leaves
I can see the Queen of  England
Ruler of my country
The best

Stars

Could we keep them in a jar?
Or fasten them onto our bras?
Give them to our Grand mama's?
Or stick them onto our guitars?!!

Write of Simplex Sex
Heavenly body
A very nice body!!
Hot toddy (hot alcoholic drink)

Codex -(volume of ancient manuscripts)
Googolplex (large number)

War and when we bled

Diving for pearls
I wish I could make a pearl
Wear it like a happy shop girl
A precious thing
I wanted a shop house (shop with house above)

Palmsap-(holding hands)
I wish I could have held hands under the counter

Trying to remember the feel of you
When I had that up hairdo
It's so long ago
I had you on my island

Oscar winners looking at the sky
A cry,a dress that shows their thigh
They know their relatives are nearby
They know their relatives are allie

Brains,looks,luck,fuck

Belly churns
I need to burn
To glittern

The barman calling time
Lager and lime
A coaster rhyme

I have only ever wanted to compose
(The King and I,aged 6)
Ever since I starred at St Ambrose
Put love and life together

U2
With or without you

In and out like a tide
As long as you are on my side
A guide

Some tracks do not have the same romance

You and the new and my debut and a
Lucky horseshoe

Piano pieces Minuet in G and
Beethovens 'Moonlight Sonata'

Warhorse -Veteran campaigner warrior)

Attic bed
I dream I am not dead
I have released a warhead
(record)

Alone ship
Is it because I couldn't fit?

Purpling light
We are red-blue

Good gold star
My teacher gave me a star
After I made a wooden car

The perfumes of the trees
Make me remember gummies

The heart thudding
A heavy sound of love

Linked
Linked to the telly
Linked to a book
Linked to music
Like a ring

Waves,the speed
I can't always reach them

In soft pencil
I will try to keep still
Not like a flying thornbill (small songbird Australian)
I want to protect vinyl

The turquoise in his eyes
Semi-precious stones

Presents of polished pebbles
I would make a pave to your home

A splash of a laugh!
20 words in the telegraph
Telegram sounds nicer than a call

Image of bride and groom figures
Look,Love!!

Smiling,smiling,his flirts smile
Styling,styling,his flirts style

First impressions
Opener to your book

I print it out
And make many copies
My love for you

Kissing in the wall
Lost in the hall

In search of a living white dove

Love-muscle Bustle!!!
Energetic activity

School

Geography,of mountains and seas and deserts and forests and capital cities
I think of you

Diets
Don't talk me out of it!!

At the school piano
All creatures great and small
If you sat in front
I looked in front
If you sat behind
I sat behind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment