Thursday 23 February 2012

Daffodil

Patient and still
Pretty as a daffodil
Full of goodwill

Despair,I need air

Ragged locks,new frocks
No more knocks

Youthful blue,I need you
Youthful glue,I have you!!!

Beauty is a tied bow
Beauty is hair with flow
Beauty is tempo

My lover deep down in the sea
Is waiting for me
I stand looking on the quay

Exercise -Craving to burn
Hoping it is my turn

A proper job?
Some people are so snob
I need a dream job
A smiling,grinning,beaming job!!!

The dream songs
'I should have written that track'

The world is not all dovecot

The boat poem
The boat victim
I hope they are found
I would love to be found

The Promenade sketcher
Fit with a feather

Drawing lines between the stars

An Empress and a Emperor butterfly
With purple wings

Is this chemical rain?
Is this chemical pain?

Knowledge in my palm
Lip balm is my charm

Image

Stars open among the bouquet of roses

'In heat'

Galloping white horse or a unicorn
Communicating in morse
(Signalling code of dots and dashes)

Fat waist

I want a small waist -
Like the narrow middle part of a cello

Five sound senses

A sense of security
A sense of humour
A sense of right and wrong
A sense 'to feel'

Hot eyes
Like jewels
Its like we are at a ball

Flat tummy turn-on

Starfish in my hair
I wish to declare my love in spiral wood

Idea
Band name

'The Spirans'

Green in God's textile
Every beautiful mile
The hills and the baby lambs make me smile

Italy

Venice bridges
Look like tiaras!!

I look for a secret passage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment