Thursday 23 February 2012

School assembly

School assembly

Entire and whole and perfect

Did he notice my hair?
My rainbow ribbon?
Did he notice my tan?

Need more flowering
We need to produce more blooms and the rest will follow
Teachers are sunlight

Idea's
Styles
Movements

I dreamed of
Kissing,kissing,kissing you
Promising,promising,promising you
Missing,missing,missing you

Couplet of a poem
Couplet of people

Sat next to you in class!
I will see you in break!

I want to be a writer because I want to survive
Be alive and real

Pretty ring
Orbiting rocks make a ring

Wave and wave of water
Over and over
I fear I will die

Sophie

I kiss your feet
When the words come you will glow like water on the docks

Poems are prayers
Poems are pairs
Poems are fairs

A spring beauty
-Succulent herb-a spring flower succulent herbaceous plant
Every year

Life is narration
Life is admiration
Liberation
Adoration

Political good
A balance of power

Voices
He keeps ordering me around

End of the world cliche
The expression,the idea

Running out of happiness
Healthiness
When it is essential

So upset with myself
Emotionally at the end

Never going to get there
Hate this secret

You have shot my ring like a bullet
We have turned into a rivulet
A small and quiet stream

The empty deep
We cannot find any fish
We try to leap and wish

The dead years
The painful years
We look down a deep well
Try not to feel material

Connection
Can't connect with people
Can't connect anymore
It feels I am stood alone in a war
Standing at the drugstore

Time is flying by
I want to magnify

A perfect dwelling study heaven
Supreme happiness and peace

I long for sweetness,neatness,completeness

Night and day,all the way
Ours tempers will not fray
Lying down in a rose bay
Walling me
I need the gift of protection

My dad is a muse,the 12 bar blues
I wish I could have performed on a cruise

At school I had a believing mind
Love and mankind

Creating and waiting
Dancing and waiting
Singing and waiting
Running and waiting
Debating and waiting
Working and waiting

New fire
A New York spire

Revelry and song
A trip to Hong Kong
Travelling makes you strong

When I 'LIK' you I feel anew

Robinsonian (Next door-neighbour)

I danced in a dream
Woke to the moonbeam
I will have esteem

Could do with a winglet (my word for Angel)
Starving spirit and poet

Confused-Fused-Used-Abused

Sunny doves
Wedding gloves

Sophie playing peekaboo!!

Kissing a star
Leaving a star shape instead of  lip shape

I want to be a hazel tree
With nice legs

My hearts truth
My hearts sooth

Feels like glass
I want to inform the brass (press)!!

Shine in the sun
The warm sun lights your face

What tune to play
I want to sit on a bay in the middle of May

A flower with roots
Knee high boots

Cute little toots -toes

God brings the
Smiling face of spring
Leaves and flowers
Pretty towers

I pray for will power

Times

Sophies first steps
When she stayed asleep and slept!!

Clap your hands
And a dove will fly
A rainbow will cover the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment