Thursday 23 February 2012

Sophie Babykins

Sophie Babykins

You  have such soft skin
My little pumpkin
Playing with pans in the kitchen
I want to buy you a toy dolphin

Sophie Jasmine

Flatmates
They won't let me be pleased about anything
Have a small win

Lead girl
Hair in a swirl
Neck impearls
(Adorned with pearls)

Fanly

Brush my hair
Tell me you care
The love I want to share

Kiss your name on the paper
And kneel by the fire

My breasts  for your lips
Wild of love
Seats of emotion

Sex-reaching the hilltops!!

The truth is help,help me 'Make things Better'
I do not want to hold this moonstone alone

Flashing coloured lights
Make me feel high-flown

Africa
Bad water
Good people
Is this right?

Idea
Chemical that dissolves salt in water

My own star
My own car
My own baba!

Cinema

Walking outside the cinema looking for the main character
I pretend I am with you even though I will never meet you

Smooch dance
True romance

A ornate home (Decorative)

I want to be austere-physically hardworking

A room of steam
A loving dream
Writing a theme
Spireleting

'Retold'

Waiting in the dictionary
For a legendary tale

No fling
No cling

To touch the real thing
To sing the real thing
A love with zing (lively and exciting)
(Energetic and animated)

He is an animation

The name of their country
The art of their gallantry

Favourite soup
Heinz tomato
Italian <amore 'love'

Passion of the hand
Removing my waistband

I feel like I want to unlace
The icon of your face
Do you want me to chase?

Dynamic-vigorous and purposeful

An image in my mind
A voice in my ear
Telling me I am not wanted

Turn on your eyes
Turn on your ears

Turn on your heart
Turn on your soul
I was here all along

New Year
Hoping to be sun-tanned and
Sun-manned!!

New Year?
Up your gear
Be a grenadier (tall strong soldier)

Still wants illness and debt
Love and jealousy met
Did love win the bet?

Memory

Clean,warm towels
Protecting me from the cold
I loved my mothers hold

Life
What happens further up stream Grandad?

Grandad he was the driving force

When his scent went from the house
I imagined him as a mouse

When grandpa's scent went from the house
I imagined him as a musical note

Heartline
You are my heart and lungs

Titanic

A kiss followed the ship
A save followed the kiss

I re-read your texts
Waiting for the next

Your hair is like light and treasure

An,angel,out of the water
A demon trying to slaughter

God is our supporter
Many pebbles over water

The psychic click
I speak music
I am a echo sounder

Children?
Fiction?
How old was I when I got pregnant?
Did I get pregnant?
Is Tom lying?

A man and a fan

January man
January fan

Campervan
Write,eat,sleep
Write,eat,sleep and leap

Freckleton
My little freckling!
(Tattoo of a purple freckle on my wrist)

To see the nothing in gold
And everything in the world
To be boyed (find a boy)
To be girled (find a girl)

Need to make a mark
Give off a spark
End the dark
Beat the shark

Don't want to be a weight cliche
Just want to live in a healthy way

Today?
The Walkway

Blow the clouds away
Stop hiding away
Have a glass of rose!!

Cave Art

I want to be a cave artist
Run around with a nudist
Be a future chartist
Find a chair of amethyst

Wants to get on me boat
Wants to steal my note
Wants to put his hands around throat
I need a overcoat

Made me feel like hell
An villanelle

I want to be like Ein,Einstein
And enjoy a glass of wine
There is no moonshine (love)

Demagnetised

Don't let him murder you,stop you being magnetic
So,so,so pretty
Like all the lights in the city

With much chastity
(Simplicity of style)
And entirety
(Whole extent)

Baa Baa lamb
Get out your cam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment