Saturday 20 April 2013

Flower of youth and strength

My flower of youth and strength
Tall in length

Softly a while
Generous and forgiving

Romantically attracted
All my heart

Discussion

Does God fearing mean life fearing?

I want to be in peak condition
I am tremendously unhealthy!!

Something genuinely moving that makes tidal wave tears

A girl in a world city
A girl in love

I celebrate to the heavens
Like a child celebrating a beach in Devon!!

Musical swinging heart

Help me write 'A sleeping beauty'

I love
A teaching heart!!

I love
A treating heart!!

Majestic man
How can I give you the world?
Like a happy showgirl

Dreaming of time-travel
I can't turn back time
Undo the past
Life is over so fast
When will I be cast?

Not happy
Smiling faces made me feel better

One of my wishes
Is a infinity of kisses!!!

As a child

A dream pang
I always sang

Destroyed,fat and poor and scared

A land with amethyst and tenderness

Need some magic
That 'Something'

Trying to build
I must really try

Soaps

Brawls on cobblestones and phones
Coming out of the pub or club

Sheet of water
Sheet of paper
Sheet of cotton

So the story goes
Mother came

Being with you
I want to touch
I want to listen

Wear a sunny hat
Let the sunshine on it

The stretch of woods
A stretch of good

Motherbird
Everybody heard

Petal call
Petal tall

The infinities beyond the earth
I am so fond
I look at the sky everyday
I love you in every ray

Natural length
It seems models are so lucky

Asleep with poems on my breast
Breathing up and down

Summer woods
A sunlight arch through the trees
A home for bees

Earner, learner, yearner
Work, knowledge, dreams

Stress from the dress
When it doesn't fit!!

A friend there with air

Clouds have their say
But they don't always get their way

Do you like my boobs?
Want to see them move?!!!!!!

Love and need are one

Light flickers like a message from a ghost

Beauty aright,make-up on!!!

I fear virtue may fail
And wickedness succeed
I need a good ending

Eating like a monster
But I don't want to huge

So sick of the puzzle





No comments:

Post a Comment