Saturday 20 April 2013

Life

Life

Its how you look and how you hook

Need something real
Ironic and melodic

Instinct and skills

Used to be young and among people

Come under the kite and write

By your side
Your magical bride

'Magic's in a dream' -Dylan Thomas

Sleeping wind
Mystic sun

Climbing into a tree house is like climbing the stars

Aged 16 at school
Sitting on a bus
Will there be an us?

Singing house
Singing scouse
A piano and a mouse

The piano is the tree of my story

Love

Calls and sticky notes
Found on the bathroom mirror

Grace and girl
A genuine pearl

Pearls

White for wisdom
Cream for success
Peach for health
Purple for wealth
Black for love

The frozen angel
Silent angel
Above my cradle

'The lips blaze and bloom' -Dylan Thomas

Content and on the assent

The Talk

Triangles of the cherub wind

'The servant sun' -Dylan Thomas

The centre of society

Coral prayer
Holiday prayer

Oceans of the hospital ward
Strong currents taking me off my board

Innocent as strawberries ,raspberries, blueberries

Juicy globes!!

A love that is peace

Your heart is luminous

Whispering joy from a baby girl
Or a baby boy

Orient wave
Chinese food

Horses and angels joining me on a beach
Like a archway showing me a passage

Pebbles of a stream
The water gleams
Every dream a esteem

The moon and the white lake that was opaque

Harmonious sisters,voice and verse
Should I write about my first?

Melodious noise from the poise (grace and calm)
And 'The Turquoise' (the sea,ocean)

Flowery May
I love May
Wash me in dew
Wash me in you

Love,sweetness,goodness

It has been months and years
Missing my peers
Watching careers

Love-lornness
Wretched from love difficulties

Want of light and noise and air
I want you to care

Lost my dam
You used to be my dam
A barrier controlling a flow of water
My cries

Verse that sends your wings

Cool friendly spring
I have to think of the wording

Vocal air
Being able to speak





No comments:

Post a Comment