Saturday 20 April 2013

I like Purple

I like purple
But not bruises

Thunder is louder than voices
But do I pray for thunder?
I feel so hopeless
The time you have taken
Writing music
Writing life and love

Voices

Voices like hailstone hurting my head
So constant I escape by going to bed
Hospital books waiting to be read
Even the flowers are dead

A trolly of tea and biscuits
In the company of misfits
Feels like I am in a storm
At least the nurses are warm

I long for voices from heaven
I long to end my depression
What is the lessen?

I used to imagine a helicopter
Coming to the rescue
A friendly email on yahoo
A positive review

'Special' people on the telly

Note perfect
Design perfect

Glamorous food!!

Living in supported accommodation

My time at Lynhurst
I felt emotionally cursed
But putting my feelings into verse
Made me feel much better than worse

Crawling and calling for help
This hand I have been dealt
My tears are like an iceberg melting
It feels like hailstone pelting
Flowers welting

Hearing messages  from the soaps
I can not cope
I need my family to help me
To help me pull the rope

Hospital

Everyday I woke up broken
Always broken
My words and feelings could not be spoken

Voices

You say sorry
It seems all your friends are at a party

I duck and dive
Like birds are flying over my head
They keep dropping feathers for my bed

Voices are like the sea moving me away from land
The current is too strong
I wonder how long it will hold me

Am early waken
Bloods taken
Godforsaken

On the ward

I said goodbye to the washboard
The voices did not applaud
Staring at the chessboard
Hoping for  a reward
My health,please Lord

The smoking room
The joking room
Maybe a romance of ballroom!!

Battling a desert wind
You have to be thick-skinned
Its like your eyes have been sequined

Taking a walk outside on the grass
I think about my past
I used to have an hourglass
Now I am under your spyglass

Reading the world
Just a young girl
Kissing the words

Sunny spring
Days becoming lighter
Daffodils growing higher
Summer hope on an ice cream cone!!

Sophie sunshine
A little Einstein!!

Turning 33
Life goes by so quickly
I need an employee

Mum and Dad turning 60
Retired and homely

Emma turning 30 and thirsty!!

Hope and energy

Nan turning 85
Survived

Bands and hands

Walls

Walls can hear your falls and calls
Walls can hear your dreams of Nepal



No comments:

Post a Comment