Saturday 20 April 2013

Thoughts in Hospital

Thoughts in Hospital
Positive?
Optimistic?

Positive means being
Sure
Certain
Clear

Optimistic means being
Confident
Constructive
Encouraging

I long for excitement
Elation
A big grin on my face,every place!!

Lost my waist
Didn't keep it wisely

30 and quirky!!

Perfect ornaments
Perfect buildings!!

Clouds like snow flurries

Oceans and mountains
Still not there

God

I am begging you for my voice

Gym member
A flying Emperor
(Butterfly with purple wings)

'The Brassy sun' -Ted Huges

Into the sun
Helps me run

Your lips are soft and exciting
I feel like skywriting

Mothers milk
Hair like woven silk

Shields not fields
Protect me
Do not play the fields

Heavens simples
Earth?
We need symbols

'Calm as shells or peaches in a bowl' Selima Hill

Africa's simple hunger
Why?

Dolphins making curved lines
Tied together

Part of a loop

The energy of the coupling
The energy of us

The sunbeam princess and a fairy tale hero

Last week I saw a dead rabbit on the side of the road
Who did this?
I harrowed

Easter

A chocolate deer and a chocolate bunny
Chocolate creme eggs that are runny!!

Anger tonight
We bicker and fight
No time for candlelight

Afraid
Don't want my life to be terror

Love Honey

Sometimes the key isn't where you expect it to be

Ironically
Instinctively
You are so special
Perfect to me

Everything beautiful
You wake up a love inside me

Tasmania
The smell of wood

More cake
More weight!!!

Extra chips
Extra hips!!!

Angelically
Ironically

Your track
How does it feel?

Soundskills

I pray for hope and energy
For music and angelology
For words that spell astrology
My heart is exploding
Like volcanoly

With you
I love reading mythology

A pretty carousel going round and round
Eyes like shiny opals

I want to be a everlasting flower!!

Mothers day

You are so special and loved
More and more

Illness Hospital

I wake up its six o clock
Got to que up for my pills from the doc
God is my rock
I know in art class
I am no Van Gogh
I am still in shock
Sectioned,
Doors locked,
Tick tock

In need a joke
My lifeline is chocolate from the vendor and a diet coke
I know I should not smoke
Sitting next to scary folk
And the fear that they evoke




No comments:

Post a Comment