Friday 9 August 2013

Beauty,strength,youth'

Beauty,strength,youth
Pretty little lambs

Love with element
The perfect sun

Rhythm and key

I cast a net,but I can not find any message in a bottle

The fountain and the caves
Are they calling it charactery?

I need loyal flames

'There grows the flower of peace'
-Henry Vaughan

'Hear the song that echoes cheerly,
From the river winding clearly'
-Lord Tennyson

'The hills,like giants'
-Robert Browning

A wild spark from heaven

'The dear red curve of her lips'
-John Masefield

Side-long looks of love
I bite my finger wearing white satin gloves

Sweet smiling village
Leyland

'Bring memy arrows of desire'
-William Blake

Florence a flower

The street lay still and cool
As I walked to school

'Whose lovely ambition was that their lips,
Still touched with fire'
-Stephen Spender

'The desires falling across their bodies
like blossoms'

'The flowering of the spirit'
-Stephen Spender

I pray good for the world
A companion
For every boy and girl

A Countess!!!

'Courage was mine,and I had mystery
Wisdom was mine,and I had mastery'
-Wilfred Owen

Burst my body into fire

'Lone in the light of a magical wood,
And the spirits of truth were the birds that sang,
And the spirits of love were the stars that glowed,
And the spirits of peace were the streams that flowed'
-Sarojini Maidu

My hearts need
It's a sunstare

Eyelids like silk
I kiss you
Sleep baby,sleep

Love unknown
Love returned unknown

'Woulds be happy,little child,
Be thou innocent and mild,
Like the patient lamb and dove,
Full of meekness,full of love'
-Anon

'Who wore at their hearts the fire's centre'
-Stephen Spender

A shocking and rocking song

A skipping celebration!

Curls that clustered round her face
Prettier than any notecase

I know my notes
And I put my hands up to heaven

Unmated
Undated

Strength and health
Bodice of blue
I look for a strawberry flower

The sea fresh and fair

'Little drops of water,
Little grains of sand,
Make the mighty ocean,
And the beauteous land'
-Julia A Carney

Bamber Bridge covered in dew
Here I am waiting for you
Sat at my keyboard,playing and writing
Something new

Do I love you too?

Travelling to Leyland
An anxious bus ride
Kind of feels like a high tide

In the garden
I hope I find a pretty nest

A song that is fierce and bold

On earth a little space

'The sun descending in the west,
The evening star does shine,
The birds are silent in their nest,
And I must seek for mine.
The moon,like a flower
In heavens high bower,
With silent delight
Sits and smiles on the night'
-William Blake

He hung and suffered there,Jesus

'Summers sun is warm and bright,
Winters snow is cold and white,
Autumn brings the sheaves of grain,
Spring will scatter flowers again'
Aunt Effie
(Jane Euphemia Browne)

Fish in the sea are swimming past me

You are most beautiful to see
Like the swish of a skirt on a child on the grass by the trees

Mid,mid,middle

I don't want to be a poor soul who stares at the wall

Why?
You lie and you make me cry

In trouble,my life is in a muddle

Rainbow in the sky
Different colours like you and I

Sugar on my lips
Studentship

The World,so great
I am so small

In pray for white wings above me

'With eyes of flame'
-Lewis Carroll

Mystic mistletoe
You leave me feeling woe

'What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?
-George Macdonald

'Feet,whence did you come,
You darting things?
From the same box as cherubs wings'
-George Macdonald

'What are heavy?
Sea sand and sorrow;
What are brief?
Today and tomorrow,
What are frail?
Spring blossoms and youth,
What are deep?
The ocean and truth'

-Christina Rossetti

Open up ,my flower
Live in my bower
(picturesque cottage)

What is your motive?
What is your reason for this?

Kissing by the fire
On top of a soft rug
The Angels are singing as in a choir
And we are all warm and snug!!

I picture seeing old friends
But they seem to be dividing

I feel ready to die
Where is my spirit?

Mini me Tesco!!!

The girls,
They scratch,scratch,scratch

Is he full of kisses?


















No comments:

Post a Comment