Thursday 22 August 2013

Running out of ideas

Running out of ideas
With more fears

Can't identify who makes me eat

Delaying dreams
Intended,expected
Thought I would have my twenties

'And when love speaks,the voice of all the gods
Makes heaven drowsy with the harmony'
-William Shakespeare

On your holidays
Eyelids close in a sunny spot

'Candle end of time'-T.S.Eliot

'Poemate'-Wilfred Owen

Acute-delight
You are paining and alluring
Because of you
I need assuring

Snows of a dream
Snowdrops
Working as a team

Torn asunder (apart)

School days I remember
Soft September

Illness is like
Gliding in space

Your mysterious fire
A kind sun,always upon

Old books
I love the smell of old books
They illumine,
They do not kill

'On a dolphin,naked'-W.H.Auden

Terror cry
The lovat sea

Titanically

Forgotten in the attic
I dream of finding something in the attic

Lyric friend

Hittapotamus
-made up word

Counting days
The human way

Young poems
And blue denims

'Waters of the heart'-Dylan Thomas

Singing light like
Shining pebbles in a stream

Everyday is an attempt of happiness
Everything is an attempt of happiness

'Travelling waves of  love'-Keith Douglas

Will I ever feel like a woman and wear flowered frocks?

I imagine dolphins and I are sharing the tide

A waist,not a waste

Dead hours in front in of the telly
Exercise during dead hours

They say pass to psychopaths

Pass to psychopaths
Pass to a depression like Sylvia Plath's

Is it Angels lighting up road names and paths?
I watch a magpie taking a birdbath
I ask myself,why did I laugh?

People look inside our home with necks like giraffes
Talk about us needing carers and staff

I wish I could take a polygraph (lie detector)
These voices are stars and photographs
Maybe one day they will want my autograph!!!

Psychosis

My whole personality disappeared
Everything and everyone I feared

Track title idea

'Gently,fully'

Willing to take risks

I want to love deeply

Need a shout of welcome

My musical accompaniment

Sound travels

Hands to my ears
Days turn to years

I love accents
National,local accents

They are like different scents,
You can breathe in!!

Don't make me an enemy of God

I love the orient
I love a word document!!

To meet people
From the earliest times
In rags and wars
From the earliest climbs

You and I are
Part of a sonata

'The Vibes' -Band name?

Photograph the sun
Photograph the fun

This feels like an animal trap

I am lost in the woods without a map
This isn't something I would like to snap

It feels like you are using harp strings to choke me

Words and meanings-

Spectroheliograph -(instrument for photographing sun)

Epigraph-(opening quotation in book)

Electro halo
What is your addresso?!!!

A dewlap in a thunderclap

Dewlap -fold of skin from throat of cattle









No comments:

Post a Comment