Thursday 22 August 2013

Voice,memory,a kiss

Just need my voice,memory,a kiss

I long for my memory,to love by memory
Find someone I have chemistry

Why am I in?
Why am I inside?

I want to see a jumping dolphin
A flowing fountain

He is in my head
And I cannot escape

The hell of it is
I cannot escape

Watching people outside in the sun
I long for a tidy tum

To win with art play Mozart

Dewberry -blue-black berry

Cuddlesome
I want someone cuddlesome

It's like then ocean is in control
I look for guidance and a secret scroll

Every beat
I get off my seat
Dancing feet
Turning up the seat!!

You awaken me like spring

A secret sign

'Heart of heat'-Laura Riding
'Name and love'-Laura Riding

'Deep with the idea of your body'-Laura Riding
'Love is sure'-Laura Riding

'Love touched my eyes'-Laura Riding
'Love in ladies'-Laura Riding

Give me your word

A spirit of promise,the spirit of vows

Picture-dreaming

Walking into a art gallery and picture-dreaming

Mental time
Health is a precious thing

'Clouded eyes'-Laura Riding

Lord,please,lace the year
Make me lucky!!

'But Shakespeare knew lust by day,
By day he saw his night,and cried,
'O sexual sun,back into my lions,
Be night also,as you are'
-Laura Riding

'A sapphire being fell to earth,time-struck'
-Laura Riding

'Earth is your heart'-Laura Riding

Sound and clowned!
Let's watch the sun go down!

Music notes and jokes!
Let's go on a speed boat!

A godsend
Will I see you again?

A natural gem

To be natural and admirable

Lantern of time
An old sun in rhyme

Dream-long
Children dream-long at Christmas

Material magic?
Can material things be magic?

Treasuries of truth
Dewdrop of truth

Striking natural features!

The world sparks
The world arches

Where to fly?
The beach,and passing love for each

Good love
The desires

Inspirit

Want to call somebody baby
Make my hair wavy

A love of love
Mysterious,this love

Jander -meaning-
A birthday in January

A journey to well gate

An intellectual day

A poem upon love is inspiring
The impulse to kiss

I feel many tears of
The imagined years

Angelhood and always

Hurt,friend seems cold
I think of my days with flowers and happiness

Heartiest
A tender tone

The violet frock and the clock
Throwing a mental!!!

Car Advert
A poetical make-believe body

Fantastical
Rain putting jewels in your hair

My spirit sees
The palm trees

Sickness broke her will but magnetism still

'I adds a precious seeing to the eye'-William Shakespeare

New York mist
I promise to be honest

A vocalist

Childhood summer
I remember feast lollies!!

Can do

Part of a church?

Feel in despair,pained,depressed





















No comments:

Post a Comment